Glares and stares (edited)

A stalker gave me my love life (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you kookie808 for subscribing!!

Taehyung P.O.V

After we arrived in class, Mr Lee, our Maths teacher, announced that there will be someone that will transferred into the class. Everyone then started cheering and I could hear the girls cheering for a hot guy while the guys cheering for hot girls. Silently, I wished that it is some nerd that come into the class. Call me possessive or whatever, I don't give a damn. It's call protecting my bestfriend since she has to be friends with him for god-know-how-long. Plus, I will not want this dude to replace my place as her bestfriend.  

After a couple of minutes, both the transferee and Soo Eun walked into the class and left everybody's jaws hanging. The person was exactly my wish,no offence, while opposite from theirs. They gave out sigh of disappointment while I gave out sigh of relief as the new student started his self-introduction.

"Hello everybody! My name is Choi Yong Hee and I am a korean but lived in England for a long time so my korean is rather broken and there is a lot of brushing up needed. I really hope we all get to know each other better!" He flashed a nervous smile yet earns snickers from the male students. Poor YongHee, seems like the guys had found their new "target" for bullying. Not like I care actually.

Everyone gave out looks of "interested" until he gave out his request. 

"Teacher, may I sit beside Soo Eun?" He asked.

Everyone became very shocked as chaos broke through the whole classroom. Glares, stares and "Ehh?!"(from majority of the people), "No!"(from the guys) and "why not?"(from the girls) filled the classroom.

After Mr Lee shushed the class, he speak up "I'm sorry but Soo Eun has a seatmate already.. Please make yourself comfortable at the vacant seat right next to Gi kwang instead."

After the announcement, it is a free period since the teacher-in-charge is absent and the school trust that we are "independent enough" so they don't even bother to find a relief for us. Most of the student has already ran out of class for an early break while I took this opportunity to try to introduce Bangtan to her but before I could do so, I heard a loud screeching of the chairs which caught my attention.

There, I saw Choi Yong Hee get dragged out by the collar by JunHyung,one of the biggest bully in class. Just then, Soo Eun seemed to get a very bad feeling that she excused herself and walked out of the classroom.

Choi Yong Hee's P.O.V

I was sitting down peaceful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter