Can you do me a favour? (edited)

A stalker gave me my love life (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you Dkkris,Haruku,1430eveline and syaheerah for subscribing   

Btw, This words with this colour means that the speech is spoken in English

Choi Yong Hee's P.O.V:

Once I stepped out of my father' car, I hung my head down, hoping to avoid any unnecessary attention caused there will only lead to one thing—bullying. That's the main reason why I moved from England to here, to start anew.

But at this moment, I heard a kind and gentle voice which is like a melody to my ears. She started asking for my name while reaching out for a handshake and I could only answered timidly while replying to her gesture.Her small hands felt so soft and delicate and made me not wanting to let go of it but I have no choice...

*How does she know my name? Oh ya, one of the teachers told me over the phone that a student call Wu Soo Eun will come and bring me around... Is she that student?* As if she could read my thought, she started self-introducing.

*Well it's her alright...I wondered how she looked like... With her angelic voice, I think she would look beautiful too!* Out of curiousity, I lifted my head and what I saw shocked me.

There was a cute and petite girl looking at me with her large brown and soft eyes. Her long and wavy hair flowed down smoothly to waist. I started scanning her face quickly. Her straight brows looked relaxed and it only brought out her beauty more. Her large doe eyes are the ones that I attracted me the most and in them I can see gentle and care in them which bore no harm at all. Her cute yet tall nose hang in the middle of her face, beside it was her slightly pink cheeks and lastly her lips caught my attention. They were soft-looking with a baby pink shade across it. There is only one word that best describe her—perfect. She looked very familiar to me though..

I couldn't help it but feel my cheeks growing hotter and hotter and not wanting her to know, I switched my attention to what is happening behind her which is a crowd of male students, which I assumed is her fan boys, glaring at me and if looks can kill, I would have the most tragic death ever. I looked down, trying to avoid their stares and I bet Soo Eun could feel my uncomfortableness, she muttered a soft "Oh..." before started speaking again.

"Come,let me bring you around the school! But before that, let's go to the general office to notify them and settle some admin stuff first!" She said cheerfully and friendly while gesturing me to follow her. I thanked her silently in my head as she get us out of the 'hell' around us.

Finally, after we are done with ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter