Hello!! (edited)

A stalker gave me my love life (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N thank you jjingjjingjongdae, paula1988 and ljoe_sarang for your subscribe!!!

Soo Eun P.O.V:

Finally it is the second day of school. Unlike yesterday, I woke especially expecially early today, head to the bathroom to do my daily routine and finally to the kitchen. I saw Kris and swung my arm around him, even though he is a little too tall, while asking where our parents were.

"I thought I just told you yesterday that they will leaving for their business trip yesterday midnight and will not be back till a couple of months? And why are you so early today?And since you are not tall enough,stop swinging your arm around my shoulder...If you sprain your toes, I am not gonna care about you."

He said while flicking my forehead then ruffled my hair. Although I am kind of sad that they left after staying for a couple of weeks, I am used to it. Well, they are busy people which Kris and I knew this fact very well.

"Hehe... I woke up unexpectedly... What about you?" I asked while eyeing the food on the table. My mouth opened as wide as a goldfish. On the table, there is hotcakes, waffles and Kaya toast (counted as a Singapore delicacies) [A/N: remember me telling you that you keep migrating? You stayed in Singapore for the longest period of time so you naturally knew Chinese,English, a little malay and a Singlish :)]

"Well, It is because...Hey are you listening?" Kris wanted to begin his story but stop aruptly when seeing me eyeing at the food as I had not eaten for days.

"Did you made this?" I asked,totally ignoring his question. Without me knowing, my eyes was shimmering

"No, I flew to Singapore just to buy this." He said with sarcasm and rolled his eyes. I shook my head at his childishness while settling down to eat my breakfast.

"So I see you are becoming a girl now." He teased while looking at my outfit.

"Yah, so I won't have to listen to your nagging anymore." I shot back playfully.

Kris narrowed his eyes at me while saying "Why do keep saying that I am naggy? Am i really that naggy?"

"You don't say." I raised my brow at him. 

"okay, okay let's eat! My st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter