Her(edited)

A stalker gave me my love life (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you tianbao for subscribing to this story! I really appreciate it a lot!

V P.O.V:

I was shocked when I heard Mr Kim calling out for Soo Eun. *Is she in some sort of trouble? He only call someone out when they are in hot soup since he is those "straightly-no-trouble" kind of teacher* I couldn't help but worry for her. As if telepathy, she looked back at me after getting out of her seat and flash me an assuring smile. I started to feel uneasy for her and the only thing I can do now is to pray silently.

After a few minutes, I saw Soo Eun walked back with Mr Lee. I gotten very relief as she ensured me that nothing bad is going to happen to her. But out of curiousity, I asked her what happened and she replied me with the whole situation.

~flashback: Soo Eun P.o.v~

I started to walk out of the classroom but I felt that someone was staring at me. When I turned behind, Taehyung was looking worrying at me. I flashed him a "I will be fine" smile eventhough me,myself is unsure about that. I then followed Mr Kim out of the classroom.

To my surprise, he asked a favor from me.

"Anything sir, as long as I can help!" though I am unsure about that.

"There will be a student from England transfering to this class. I need you guide him along through the first few weeks of school until he customised to the life here. Since you the only english speaker here,I have no one but you to ask from. And one more thing, please be his first friend here. He has quite a sad background and I do not wish that he felt left out here...Can you do me this favour?" Mr Kim stated while looking at me with anticipation-filled eyes.

*i guess the new tranferee should serve no harm to me.. but what does he meant by "sad background?" I wondered in curiousity before nodding a couple of time, accepting his request.

Mr Kim's face lit up immediately as he let out a relieved sigh.

"I thought you are going to reject me.Phew" He let out a chuckle. I widened my eyes in amazement. The Mighty Mr "emotionless" Kim Woo Bin just laughed!? Today must be my lucky day to catch that rare sight!

"I knew I can count on you! This is his profile. He should be here by tomorrow. Thank you so much! And sorry for taking up your lesson time, you can head back now" he said as he handed me an brown paper envelope. I gave him a small smile and bow before turning o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter