Chapter 4

The Sound Of Love (Sequel to Unspoken Love)

Luhan sat down and the lights dimmed, he saw the curtain open and clapped. Mei-Xing stepped out on stage and greeted everyone, “Good evening everyone! I want to thank you all for coming out tonight, because tonight is a very special night for me. It’s fifth anniversary with my husband, so I want to dedicate my first song tonight to him. May he hear every word, and feel all my love.”

Luhan watched Mei-Xing start to sing, her voice as lovely as ever. He wiped a tear that had fallen, it had been four years since her surgery, it was successful and she was an instant hit in the industry. The old Mei-Xing was back and better than ever, Luhan smiled with pride. Mei-Xing couldn’t look happier.

After the show Luhan wrapped his arms around her waist, “What a beautiful show, and you weren’t to shabby looking either?”

Luhan laughed as Mei-Xing playfully hit his arm and then kissed him, “You are so silly!”

Luhan laughed and kissed her again, “I love you.”

Mei-Xing pulled away and smiled, “Luhan, what does love sound like?”

Luhan scratched his chin and playfully guessed, “Your singing?”

Mei-Xing shook her head and shook a rattle behind his ear, Luhan looked back, “What is that?”

Mei-Xing laughed, “The sound of love.”

Luhan looked at her, “Excuse me?”

Mei-Xing couldn’t stop smiling, “Love sounds like a rattle, lullabies, and a lot of crying.”

Mei-Xing gently rubbed her stomach and Luhan jumped, “MEI-XING!? ARE YOU,”

Mei-Xing nodded before he could finish his sentence and Luhan picked her up and swung her around, “Is it true!?”

Mei-Xing hugged him tightly, “I’m pregnant Luhan.”

“Ahh! I love you so much!”

Mei-Xing formed the “I Love You” sign with her hand and then kissed Luhan who smiled, “I love you too!”