Chapter 1

The Sound Of Love (Sequel to Unspoken Love)

A year since Luhan and Mei-Xing had move back to China and they were happy as could be. Luhan opened the door and called, “I’m home!”

Luhan took his coat off and looked around, usually Mei-Xing came to greet him. Luhan walked slowly to their room and knocked, he waited but no one came to the door. Luhan walked in and saw Mei-Xing crying in bed, Luhan dashed to the bed. Luhan got her attention and signed, “WHAT’S WRONG!?”

Mei-Xing bit her lower lip and just buried her head in her pillow, she signed weakly, “Leave me alone, please.”

Luhan was worried, why was Mei-Xing so upset? Luhan tried to comfort her but she just cried until she fell asleep. Luhan tucked her in and went to fix some dinner, he picked his vibrating phone up, “Hello?”

“Luhan? It’s me Tao!”

Luhan stood up straight, he hadn’t talked to Tao since they moved away, “Hey! How have you been!? It’s been forever!”

Tao chuckled, “It’s been too long, I’m doing just fine. How are you?”

Luhan sighed, “I’m fine, but Mei-Xing is really upset and I don’t know why.”
“Oh, uh what do you mean?”

“I came home to her crying.”

“Luhan, I don’t know how to tell you this but…remember that talent scout from sophmore’s showcase?”

Luhan took a moment to think, “The one that got our teacher so excited we all had to practice our vocal scales for four hours every night?”

“Yeah…”

Luhan chuckled at the memory, “What about him?”

“He scouted Mei-Xing.”

Luhan took a moment, “What? That’s not possible,”

Tao explained, “Luhan, he scouted her at the showcase. He wants to make her dreams come true and give her a contract.”

“But how!?”
“That’s the thing, he doesn’t know about the accident. He sent her a letter, and I think she’s upset about that?”

“How do you know?”

“He called me first because I was her contact after the accident.”

Luhan sighed, “Thanks Tao.”