Limbo dance

Battle Field

“Hyoyeon! Look out!”

Taeyeon managed to pull Hyoyeon away when the jeep crashed onto theirs.

“Oh bloody hell. Thanks Taeyeon.”

They don’t have the time to pat each other on the back before they heard a low moan coming from the jeep. The two quickly aimed their guns towards the wreckage waiting for whoever that was hiding behind the air bags to come out. Slowly one, two and three woman plopped down onto the ground still and groaning.

“h-help.. owww..” Yoona groaned.

“Guys!” Taeyeon put back her gun into her holster and ran towards the injured trio with Hyoyeon following right behind her.

“Next time. I'll drive.” Sunny slapped the back of Yuri’s head.

“Oh shut up.” Yuri snapped back.

Taeyeon was just about to say something when she saw a menacing looking enemy tanker coming right at them. The trio on the ground quickly got on their feet and the five of them took cover and drew their guns out. The tanker didn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon and Taeyeon saw that as a threat. She ordered the rest of her members to open fire.

…......

Sooyoung and Tiffany were still hiding under the bridge not able to go out of hiding without getting caught.

“haish these rats..” Sooyoung sighed. Sooyoung felt Tiffany tapping on her shoulder repeatedly and she turned her attention to her partner.

“What?!”

“I know how to get to the others without getting caught.” Tiffany’s eyes sparkled like a little kid showing her parents her 100% test score. Tiffany didn’t budge until Sooyoung asked how and Tiffany pointed to a tank not too far from their hiding spot.

“…”

“……..” Tiffany’s eyes was still sparkling, it almost blinded poor Sooyoung.

“I like the way you think. Come on.”

*sound effects of punching, kicking, BOOM RATATATATATA*

“YEEAAHHH BURN. BABY BUUUURRRNNN!” Tiffany was having fun looking through the tanker’s telescope watching all the enemies being blown to pieces by Soooyoung who was driving and controlling the monster of a vehicle. Tiffany stopped running in circle when she spotted her team members hiding behind some wrecked jeeps.

“OH! There they are! Turn left!”

“Aye aye cap’ain!”

Slowly Sooyoung turned the tank towards their team but somehow they were greeted by rain of bullets from them.

“What’s with the hostility?” Sooyoung made a face to the screen which shows the visual of outside of the vehicle and stopped.

“I think it’s the tank. Hurry up open the hatch! Let’s go out.”

“Ok let’s see..” Sooyoung pushed every button she saw except for the big red button which she had fun pushing for the last few hours. The tank turned left then right and then it started to spin 360. Due to the spinning both Tiffany and Sooyoung were experiencing motion sickness and decided to just lay down and do something else while waiting for their members to stop shooting at them.

.........

The tanker made weird noises and somehow went out of control. Taeyeon thought it was the result from their shootings. The leader put her arm up signaling for the others to cease fire since the tank stopped moving.

“I’ll go check it out. Hyo, with me. The others cover us.”

Taeyeon got a nod from the other three and slowly they moved forward. Looking up at the tall vehicle, she slides her gun back into its holster and began climbing up. Trying to be as quiet as possible she turned the knob of the hatchet and got her gun out again.

“Ready?” Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon.

“Ready when you are.” Hyoyeon smiled at her leader. Eager for some action.

Quickly Taeyeon opened hatchet and jumped in followed by Hyoyeon. Both of them had their gun pointed at the possible threats but what they saw was not really a threat. All they saw was their two other members doing the limbo dance. Tiffany was bending backwards and was halfway through while Sooyoung was standing on one leg and using another leg as the limbo stick. Both were frozen on their respective position, eyes wide in shock seeing their team leader and another member inside the tank.

“So we wasted precious bullets for this?” Hyoyeon laughed and eased her stance. 

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t shoot the two of you.” Taeyeon raised her gun once again. Clearly annoyed by the ruckus caused by the two idiots and Tiffany fell after that, no longer had the strength to keep her position.

*********

Messy week. Oh so messy.

Many thanks for the upvotes and subscribers! 

I hetchu