Havoc

Battle Field

“WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOO!”

Sunny was having the time of her life shooting the machine gun on top of the jeep. With Yuri on the driver’s seat and Yoona on the passenger’s this trio is unstoppable. Yuri focused hard on the road tried to not run over any bodies or scraps. Yoona bobbing her head and hands going up and down listening to the radio which was maxed on volume.

“THIS IS MY COUP DE TAAAAAAAT!”

Yuri can’t help but to bob her head along. As Yuri sped up they hit a bump, fortunately for both Yoona and Yuri who both have their seat belts on, they’re still intact on their seats but unfortunately for little Sunny she fell forward and blocked the driver’s view.

“SUNNY GET YOUR AWAY FROM MY FACE! I CAN’T SEE!!” in the midst of chaos and panic Yuri let go of the wheel and slapped Sunny’s as if that will help.

“SUNNY UNNIE WE’RE GONNA DDDIIIIEEEEE!”

“PRESS ON THE BRAKE YOU IDIOT!!” Sunny reached down and pressed the brakes with all her might. The jeep screeched and crashed.

-----

“Are we there yet seohyun?”

“Jessica unnie this is the nth time you asked me. The answer is still no.” Calmly the younger one out of the duo replied.

Inside the chopper was silent for like about 10 seconds before Jessica decided to play around with the buttons and Seohyun just went ape on her saying something like ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?! And some other things but Jessica has a gift of quickly tuned out things she doesn’t want to hear.

“I’m bored! What do you expect me to do? You’re not letting me fly this thing!”

“That’s because if I let you, you would stirred AWAY from the actual coordinate.”

“No I won’t.”

“Yes you would. That happened like every time. So just make yourself useful at the back and make room for the team. We’re near.”

Sighing Jessica just follow what was told. Yes, Seohyun might be younger but she’s the more mature one. So meh. It was quiet for a bit and then there clicking noises, Seohyun was getting suspicious.

“Jessica unnie? Are you- OH MY GOD!”

There, Jessica was all equipped with a parachute ready to make her jump. Seohyun quickly engaged the auto pilot and tackled down the older woman.

“YAH! LET GO!” Jessica rapidly slapped Seohyun’s arm that was around her waist.

“WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!”

“SAVING OUR TEAM DUH! NOW LET GO! I’M SERIOUS!”

Desperate, Seohyun pinned Jessica on the chopper floor.

“SEOHYUN!!!”

“STAY PUT OR I’LL KNOCK YOU OUT WITH MY ELBOW! I’M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!”

That worked. Jessica was still and quiet.

“Ok.”

“Good. Now, it’s either I tie you up on that bench or you sit down quietly in front. Choose.”

“In front.”

The two finally settled down on the pilot seats. Seohyun looked a bit disturbed after that little stunt Jessica did.

“….”

“….”

“Are we there yet?”

The chopper kind of swerved a bit after that.

*********

Ok. Sooooo.. Jessica.. Yep. I believe she'll make the best decision :)

I'm still hoping for the girls to stay as 9 tho, dont get me wrong.

Whatever the decision, I'll still stand beside herwearing my blanc hoho

This chapter was fun to write! To subscribers, many thanks :D