Rescue is here!

Battle Field

All 7 were now taking cover behind the wreck from earlier. Enemies approached every now and then but now suddenly things were quiet.

“They’re planning something. I know it. I can smell it.” Yuri thought.

“Where the heck is the chopper?!” Yuri stood up while grabbing a handful of hair on each hand and pulled.

“Quiet you idiot!” Sunny whispered harshly and pulled the tanned woman back down.

“I can’t take this anymore! One more minute of sitting around like ducks waiting for Jessica and Seohyun to arrive I’ll snap! I’LL FREAKING SNAP AND SHOOT ALL OF YOU AND THEN SHOOT MYSE-“, Tiffany slapped Yuri hard with a straight face before Yuri could even finish her mental breakdown speech and somehow Yoona innocently aimed her gun at Yuri’s head. Everyone else turned their attention towards the three.

“I am not going to get shot by you before Taeyeon and I buy new shirts. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Tiffany crawled back to her spot but Yoona didn’t budge.

“Yoona you can put down your gun now.” Sunny used her index finger to gently push down Yoona’s gun.

“Oh no. The last time I put my guard down when Yuri had a breakdown she pushed me off a building.” Yoona’s right eye twitched. Before Yuri could retort they heard a chopper nearby.

“WE’RE SAVED!!” Sooyoung jumped up and down waving her hands in the process trying to make herself seen. She did though. Not only did the people in the chopper saw her, the enemies nearby suddenly emerged and coming towards them while screaming THIS IS WAAAARRRR!

They began shooting back after slapping Sooyoung’s head. 1 clip, 2 clips used and they’re out of ammo. Then, as if on cue they heard a high pitched scream which sounded like ‘NNIIIIEEEE!!’ and machine gun noises coming from above. What they saw was a black figure who seems like he/she just jumped off the chopper while holding onto a rope ladder and was shooting all over the place. Again they had to hide behind the wreckage to avoid getting shot.

“Get on es.” The dark figure who was actually Jessica, pointed her thumb upwards as she landed coolly. One by one quickly climbed up and Taeyeon was the last to go.

“Seohyun probably would scold you for that little stunt.”

“She did screamed earlier but meh she had seen worst.” They laughed for a bit before scampering to climb up the ladder as the enemies began to shoot back.

END

*********

Thank you to those who subscribe to this mess. You guys are awesome :)

*thumbs up*