One

Wolf

         Wolves are one of the few animals that communicate using a great range of facial expressions.

 

"Sometimes I wish they'd share their jokes with the rest of us."
"Who doesn't share their jokes?" Asked an oblivious Yixing.
"You and Luhan, of course!" Shouted Baekhyun, annoyed that the other didn't even pay attention to the conversation they were having.
"But we're not joking..."
"Gosh, Luhan..." Chen tried, for once, being nice. He sighed and continued. "You two stare at each other and laugh together, it's... frustrating, okay?"
"Oh... I'm sorry..." Yixing didn't know that the others were bothered by such things. He didn't really know that he and Luhan would laugh together that much, honestly.
"No, don't be. It's okay."
"But you said--"
"It makes us feel left out, yes?"
"We're probably jealous of your friendship. No need to apologize."

Later that night Luhan and Sehun were sitting on the couch at the living room, watching one of EXO-M's interviews during the MAMA era. Suddenly, Luhan smiled at the nothingness, creeping Sehun out.

"Hyung, is there something wrong with your face?"
"Ah, no. Nothing. Why do you ask?"
"You're smiling and it's creepy."
"Yah, Oh Sehun!"

Sehun went to bed after dealing with Luhan's screaming and punches aimed at his face.

Yixing appeared on the living room just a few minutes after, having just finished his shower. He smiled down at Luhan, who replied with a smile of his own.

"You liked me even back then, huh?" Luhan teased, looking back at the TV. It's image was a frozen Lay from two years ago, looking at Luhan who was apparently explaining something at the MC.
"It took you this much to realize, Luhan?" Yixing chuckled as he settled next to the older Chinese.
"I wonder what did you look at me like before EXO."
"The same way I look at Sehun, I think."

They smiled at each other. They had been dating (can we call it that even though they haven't really gone out on an actual date?) for half a year now without the others noticing.

Luhan sighed softly and pressed the play button to resume the interview. He didn't know what was being said most of the time because he was too focused on Lay's expressions. He needed just a second to read the younger's expressions completely, something that the other members found difficult to do. When he's angry he'd press his lips and frown just lightly, if he frowns completely he's just concentrating on something. If he's happy then his dimple will show even if he's not smiling widely, however if you can't see his teeth while smiling then he's probably worried or hungry. Then there was that look, like he's lost in his own mind while someone else was talking, I want to do something is what it usually means. When he's smiling at someone who's talking it's because he can't follow what they're saying. But there was that one look he'd give Luhan and Luhan only. He'd flash a smile, his dimple wouldn't show much though. I'm happy you're here, which Yixing translated to what would I do without you.

Yixing pulled his feet up to the small coffee table, getting comfortable to embarrass himself. Luhan enjoyed watching their presentations during MAMA promotions, according to him it was because he wanted to see Yixing's expressions, since he know how to read him now he needed to look back and get to know Lay from the past. Yixing, however, didn't have the feel to do so. He had always been looking at Luhan, he remembered each and every one of his expressions. How come the others didn't realize how open Luhan was? His face is just so expressive, you need to look at him once and you'll see everything under that cute girly face of his. Yixing noticed how Luhan looked over at him and mouthed an you were so adorable, Xing! in Chinese. Obviously, someone else was near and they couldn't risk having someone know of their relationship, right?

Right?

 

 

 

 

"Stop each other's face!" Tao screeched and ran off to the kitchen. Yixing pulled off, smiling at how cute a surprised blushing Luhan looked.
"Woah... Did Luhan finally confess?"
"What?" Luhan looked over at their guests.
"Hyung, seriously, it has always been obvious that you like Lay-hyung."
"What."
"I'm surprised that he likes you back though..."
"Wha--- Yah! We've been together for months now!"
"... what" A terrified Tao walked in. "You were together three weeks ago when... when you wouldn't let me sleep on your bed so I slept on Yixing-ge's... when you said that the noises came from Kris's room and that he moves a lot while sleeping... were you two... at that time..." Suho dragged Tao back to his room.
To nobody's surprise, Luhan was blushing like a mad man.

 

 

 

 

"So... who's the bottom?"

Someone threw a chicken leg at Chen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________

This was supposed to be a serious thing but then it didn't happen.