2

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly. The light on the unknown room seems to blinding his vision, unable for him to keep his eyes stays open.

He wasn’t in his room on his comfortable bed until he realize his bandaged hand and the needle prickling on his skin.

Oh.

He remembered himself fainted after trying to attempt suicide by cut his own hand. Why didn’t he just die after what he did on that day? He wasn’t able to blaming himself further when the door clicked open, revealing the rest of his friend, smiling widely at him.

“Taehyung you finally awake! It’s being two days since you fainted by doing...that.” Jimin paused halfway, and he knows what Jimin referred to.

“How could you do something so reckless like that, Taehyung?! Are you a fool or what? Luckily Jimin turn back into your house to checking out for you again or else—” Hoseok said with a hurtful tone, and he just remaining silence ignoring the elder’s question.

“Why don’t you guys just let me died?”

“YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE—“

Hoseok grab Taehyung’s hospital clothes and tightens his grip in it. He didn’t even defending himself, just letting himself being scolded. Namjoon release Hoseok’s hand from Taehyung and he just scoffed in irritation by the leader’s sudden interruption.

“Yoongi, bring Hoseok outside. He needs to calm himself first before talking to Taehyung again.” Namjoon give a single glance at Yoongi and he quickly understood the leader’s instruction as he grabbing Hoseok’s hand and pulling him outside along with him.

The atmosphere is quiet as only Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin still in the room without making any noise.

“Taehyung.”

“…..”

“Why did you try to kill yourself?”

“…..”

“Do you remember that Jin hyung really hates it when someone injures themselves? I don’t think he likes it when you do this, Taehyung.” Namjoon take a sit besides Taehyung on the bed. He gave the younger a concerned look, make Taehyung suddenly burst out crying.

“I miss him, hyung. I freaking miss him.” He finally said. Jimin also starts to cry and give him a reassuring hug, but this time Taehyung didn’t push him away. He really needed someone staying beside him for now, and he was grateful that he still had his friend with him.

“We know. We miss him too, but you need to stop thinking negative and doing something that you may regret later.” Namjoon said in a comforting tone.

“We already lose Jin hyung and we couldn’t afford to lose another one. We love you Taehyung.” Jimin’s now the one who was sobbing uncontrollably on Taehyung’s shoulders.

Taehyung really want to say out loud that he loves them too, but he really afraid to tell that. He’s afraid that they might leave him again. His parents leave him at the orphanage, and now he’s suffering a lot with Jin’s death.

He can’t bear losing his friends for now.

“Promise me you didn’t do this again.” Jimin reach out Taehyung’s wrapped hand and lightly touch it. His touch didn’t hurt a bit, but his heart did. He feels really guilty for making them worry.

“I’m sorry. I won’t do this again.”

At that time, Hoseok and Yoongi came into the room. They heard the entire conversation, and Hoseok feel a pang of guilt by harshly releasing his wrath at the younger. He’s still weak and depressed that he should at least try to understand his situation, but he make it worst.

What a terrible friend I am. He thought.

“Taehyung.” He said. His voice is currently shaking but can be heard enough by Taehyung as he look up to see him.

“Hoseok hyung. I’m sorry to make you worry.”

“I was the one who should be sorry, you dimwit.” He chuckled and ruffled the younger’s hair playfully. Taehyung finally broke out a smile that they haven’t see for the past few weeks.

They will make sure to bring back the old Taehyung. No matter what.

 

 

 

Taehyung was able to go home after a week staying in hospital. The members are still worry that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter