NOT AN UPDATE, BUT PLEASE READ!

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers!

 

Sorry for not updating but I really needs to clear this things from my mind now, cause’ this matter is getting serious and I’m not gonna let this slides away until I spoke my heart out.

There was someone that practically bashing and talks bad about a certain authors and posting something rude to their wall saying inappropriate words to them. She was being terribly rude for others, and I’m currently pissed by what she said on the authors.

To be honest, I admits that I’m more into top!Tae and it disappoints me when she practically bashing and dissing the amazing authors that writes top!JK and says that they should die and etc. With that, she makes all the top!tae lovers looks terrible and being disrespectful towards people who had different opinion from themselves.

If you dislike them, just don’t read them. Posting something that would hurt someone’s feelings while claiming yourself as an ARMY doesn’t sounds right. If you’re surely an ARMY you should respecting one another, even if they don’t have same opinion as you.

The authors don’t deserve all the hates, their stories were awesome and I seriously enjoying them, and seeing that someone discouraging them to stop writing makes me mad (I'm one of their readers so i'm practically unhappy if she disrespects them and their amazing stories).

To the authors, please stay strong from all the hating and you should keep continuing your awesome work. As an ARMY, we’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter