5

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was about to skipping his next class but he remembered the stupid promise he made with Jimin. *. If he didn’t promise to skip class with Jimin earlier..* He cursed inside his head and dragging himself inside his classroom.

As he walked to his own seat, he finds Jungkook already throwing a dagger to him, and that makes his heart pounded faster. But of course, he ignored the boy and acting like nothing happen.

“Hyung, why did you leave us earlier? I have to ask for Hoseok hyung to give me the way to the classroom. Did I just ask for your help earlier about it?” Taehyung sense his voice slightly sounded hurt.

“I forgot. Well, looks like you already find the classroom, right? Now there was nothing else to make a fuss towards me.” He bluntly said and bore his vision on the empty whiteboard.

Jungkook just blink his eyes in shock when the elder says that straight into his own ears. His ears quickly turned red, and that only means two things that he used to know. It is because of embarrassed or when he’s angry. But now, he can only conclude it was the second reason.

Jeon Jungkook was super duper angry.

You know, just forget about his age, polite manner and sympathy he felt towards Taehyung. If he was acting like an arrogant brat towards him, why didn’t he just letting the flow, and acted the same as the elder did to him? Jungkook let out a loud growl, and Taehyung turned to him, slightly surprised.

Teach him a lessons, Jungkook.

“Tch. Do you even know how to make friends? Then you. Get the hell for yourself and I’m no longer going to stick my to you anymore. .”

There. He said it. He said it out loud to Taehyung.

He felt like winning when Taehyung’s eyes rounded in surprised.

“And one more thing. Tell Jimin hyung that I quit. You don’t need to know what is it. It’s a waste to telling you for.”

Jungkook scowled for a last time before he making his decision to completely ignore Taehyung’s shocked face besides him. He knows his action, will make the elder sooner or later, giving up his cold attitude to more open one.

Well, his friend also using this silent treatment to him once, and he gradually melting his stubbornness away, so he sure Taehyung would be the same too.

He hoped so.

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since the younger could at least spare a look to him.

Taehyung practically throwing a piercing glare to the younger besides him as he was taking a lunch like usual in his friend’s table. When the younger surprisingly cursing and swearing at him, he admitted he was mildly surprised seeing the younger was fuming. Jungkook seems to be a warm-hearted person by his appearance, and he felt kinda guilty to ignoring the younger before.

Strangely, his heart twinge in pain when the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter