1

I'll Let You Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung hugging his knees and buried his head between his leg, sobbing loudly as he woke up from his sleep in the middle of the night. Without particular someone next to him, he really hates waking up and facing the cruel reality. After refrain his feelings once again, he sat up and checking the calendar besides his bed.

30 December. Today was his birthday.

it.

Taehyung look again into his empty bed, searching for someone that particular missing.

His most precious person isn’t there. Taehyung found himself sobbing again, make his already swollen eyes grew even more bigger. He cried again, feeling weak and helpless.

He really misses the boy who always cuddles onto him and pulling him into a bear hug whenever morning comes, and makes his entire world seems brighter. He would love to hear his cheerful yet alluring voice whispering and cracking a lame joke to him so he can releasing all his stress away from his tough day.

But he knows that’s not gonna happen anymore.

Because he’s already leave me. Alone in the despair and in the most hopeless state he never be.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! Please dance to your trademark dance to me once!” Taehyung smirked evilly and poke the elder’s waist, makes him yelp in return with the sudden touch. He knows his ticklish spot and it will be much more easier for him to blackmailed him by doing everything he want.

“Ah wae?! You were the one who always mocking me from doing that silly dance!” He whined, but can’t hide his smile that already escaped from his lips.

“But it is my birthday! You should grant all my wishes, hyung!” Taehyung pouted.

“No! I banned my trademark dance already and not gonna showing it to everyone!”

“Please hyung~” Taehyung gave the elder a tight hug and whining like a spoilt brat, make him groaned by the younger’s cuteness. He know he couldn’t say no to Taehyung.

“Alright. It is because today is your birthday I will grant your silly wishes.” He woke up from the bed and starts dancing- it looks more like body gag performance from Taehyung’s opinion.

But he really like the way the elder gave him his gentle smile everytime he met eyes with him. It makes his heartbeat fastened. He knows he already formed a huge crush on the elder.

He stopped dancing and approaching Taehyung who already blushing like mad.

“Satisfied?” Taehyung nodded nonchalantly. The elder smirked when he noticed Taehyung suddenly acting shy towards him. “..or you need something else, TaeTae?”

“Urmm..would you mind..sleeping with me..just for tonight?” Taehyung already feel his cheeks reddened.

“Everything for you, my beloved dongsaeng.” He slides himself onto Taehyung’s bed and Taehyung smiled back with the elder’s approval, and snuggles closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter