Episode 2 Part 1 - Family Brunch

We Got Married (Big Bang & Apink edition)

**********

 

Park Mi Sun:  Annyeonghasaeyo, everyone!  Welcome to another exciting episode of “We Got Married!”

 

Hong Jin Young:  Not only do we have more footage of the WGM couples, but we also have two special guests today!

 

Eric Nam:  (excited)  Really?!  Who are they?! 

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  I think you’ll enjoy them a lot, Eric!  Come on in! 

 

The door opened up, revealing…

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Apink Chorong and Hayoung imnida!,” said the two girls as they bowed to the WGM staff and MCs.  Eric almost couldn’t hold in his excitement, leading to Jin Young throwing a pillow at him.  The rest of the MCs greeted the two girl group members, and Kyung Hwan offered to sit with Eric and Jin Young.  This way, Chorong and Hayoung would have their own seats next to Mi Sun.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Before we get to the footage, the staff would like to point out that Seungri-sshi was scheduled to be here instead of Hayoungie, but due to an unfortunate accident, he has been pulled from the appearance.  So we’d just like to hope Seungri a quick and safe recovery.

 

Hong Jin Young:  It would have been nice to see the two respective idols from Apink and Big Bang who thought they were chosen, but this couldn’t have been avoided.  Anyways, it seems that Chorong and Hayoung were brought for a special reason?  Is that right?

 

Chorong and Hayoung looked at each other and chuckled, before answering affirmatively to the question.

 

Eric Nam:  So I guess we’ll find out now, huh?  Let’s go!

 

The scene faded into the appearance of the interior of an apartment.  The apartment’s living room was nicely furnished, with modern furniture and several pieces of art.

 

Park Mi Sun:  (confused) That apartment doesn’t seem familiar.

 

The door was then heard in the background to be opening, which was followed by a few barks from a dog.  The dog was seen running through the living room to the apartment door.

 

Hong Jin Young:  Homie!  It must be Taeyang-sshi’s apartment then!

 

Taeyang closed the door behind him, before entering his kitchen and setting down the bags of food he had just bought.  “Homie, be on your best behavior for today, alright?  My wife and her members are coming today, and we want to make a good impression,” Taeyang said before pulling out one of the treats he got from Eunji, to which Homie happily ate.

 

There was a sudden knock on the door, followed by a female voice saying, “Oppa, we’re here!”

 

“See, that’s them now.  C’mon, Homie,” Taeyang said as Homie followed him to open the door.  Taeyang opened his door to see his wife, Eunji, and her Apink members, as well as a couple of PDs.

 

“1, 2, 3.  Annyeonghasaeyo, Apink imnida!,” the girl group introduced themselves as they bowed in respect to their sunbae, and now, family member. 

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  (laughs)  I bet any Apink fan would faint if that happened to them. 

 

Taeyang smiled widely at the sight, before introducing himself as well.  “Annyeong, Big Bang Taeyang imnida.  Please, come in.  And feel free to call me oppa if you want,” he said before opening the door wide for the girls to walk through.  “You girls can place your purses in my living room as well.”  As Eunji walked in, he noticed that she was still wearing his hat from yesterday.  “Yah, because of you, I had to find another hat,” Taeyang joked as he pointed to his bowler hat.

 

Eunji joked back, “Thanks for the hat though!,” before following her members.

 

As the girls entered, they were met by Homie, who seemed to be enjoying their company already.  The girls followed Homie to the living room as Taeyang went to close the door.

 

As Taeyang closed the door, he heard Eunji yell, “Oppa!”  He rushed back to the living room to see what was happening.

 

“What?!  What’s wrong?!  Did Homie poop inside here or something?!  I just had him use-“

 

“Not that!,” Eunji said as the rest of Apink laughed at their sunbae.  “I just didn’t expect to find a picture like this!, she said as she held a picture of Taeyang when he was younger with an afro hair style.

 

“Y-yah!  I thought I put that away,” Taeyang said as he tried to take the picture from Eunji, who had placed it behind her back and kept moving away.  With each attempt at the picture, Taeyang got closer and closer to Eunji. 

 

Hong Jin Young:  Omo, omo!

 

Both of them didn’t realize it, but the rest of the Apink members noticed how close they were getting as well.

 

“Yah, give me the photo, Eunji-ah!,” Taeyang pleaded, to which Eunji just stuck out her tongue in a teasing manner.  “Fine, then I’ll just take my hat back!  Maybe then you’ll…”  That was all Taeyang said before freezing up.

 

“O-oppa?  Are you okay?,” Eunji questioned as she shook him a bit.

 

Taeyang finally snapped out of it, before placing the hat gently back onto Eunji, confusing the girl group members.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Chorongie?  Hayoungie?  Do you know what happened here?

 

Chorong:  Even we didn’t know what happened with oppa.  (covers mouth)  Oops!

 

Eric Nam:  I guess even you got comfortable with Taeyang sunbaenim after all.  (laughs)

 

*Black Interview*

 

PD:  What happened with you when you removed the hat?

 

Taeyang:  To be honest, I’m not entirely sure why I acted like that.  (laughs)  I guess I think that whenever I see female idols, they tend to just wear their hair down.  Seeing a ponytail was refreshing to say the least, but I don’t know why it affected me so much more when Eunji had it.  (laughs in embarrassment)

 

*End Black Interview*

 

The MCs, Chorong and Hayoung were all dazed by his comment about Eunji’s ponytail, leading to Jin Young to notice something. 

 

Hong Jin Young:  Yah, Chorong has a ponytail right now too!  (laughs)

 

“Anyways, you girls must be hungry right?  Looks like you probably spent a long time getting ready for this even though it is just me,” Taeyang joked as he acted if the last few seconds hadn’t occurred. 

 

“Yah, it’s not like that!,” Eunji denied before pulling Taeyang’s arm.  “Let’s go get the food, oppa,” she said before pulling him to his kitchen.

 

Her members watched her as she did this, and as the married couple were gone, Bomi commented, “Yah, she’s already that comfortable with him.  It’s scary,” leading to laughter.

 

Back to the kitchen, Eunji was shown to be helping Taeyang with setting the food up.  “Oppa, you bought fried chicken and pizza this early?  Not like my members won’t accept it though.”

 

Taeyang looked at his watch.  “Ehhhh, I have connections, I would say.  But yeah, I didn’t really know what to get.  I just got what I would usually get for visitors, which isn’t often.”  After a nod of acknowledgement from Eunji, the two brought the food out back to the living room.

 

“Lunch is served, everyone!,” Eunji exclaimed as they set down the fried chicken and pizza on the table, along with a bottle of cola.”

 

Taeyang again apologized to her members, saying,” Sorry about the limited options, but I wasn’t sure what food to get for you girls.”  He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment, but Apink was quick to say that it was fine. 

 

They decided that since it was for the show, Taeyang and Eunji would sit in the center, and the rest of Apink around them.  By chance, the member who got to sit on the other side of Taeyang was Chorong. 

 

Chorong hurriedly took a slice of pizza in order to avoid talking, but her members beat her to the punch.  Namjoo announced, “I think Leader-Rong has something to say to oppa?”  This shined all the attention on the Apink leader, whose pizza was then taken by Naeun.

 

“Me?  I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Chorong denied quickly.  Her members stared her down a bit, leading to Taeyang chuckling.  Apink then looked back at Taeyang.

 

“Honestly, I didn’t mind it when Chorong over here did that last night, if that’s what is being referred to,” Taeyang explained.  “It’s really no big deal.”

 

Attention was back onto Chorong, who seemed to have a 180 degree change on the subject,  “A-aniya.  I guess I should at least explain it since we are the guests today, right?,” Chorong said, finally giving in.  “The reason is-,” Chorong started as she motioned Hayoung to grab her purse, “this.”  Chorong brought out a small box and handed it to Taeyang.

 

With a sharpie.

 

“I-I-I’m a big fan of your work, so of course I’d be excited to meet you, though it did show in a different way than intended,” Chorong admitted finally.

 

Taeyang was left a bit dumbfounded by her confession, while her members couldn’t hold back their laughter.  Eunji helped her leader out a bit.  “Yah, oppa, are you going to just sit there?  Or are you going to sign her limited deluxe edition of your album?”

 

“Limited deluxe edition?  Yah, that’s dedication right there,” Taeyang said as he inspected the album.  He signed it on the front, finishing with his trademark bear drawing and returned it to Chorong, who read his signature over and over.  “A bit weird to see something like this myself, but I’m thankful that you like my work,” Taeyang finished before smiling and bowing in gratitude.

 

“Okay, now I’m getting hungry,” Bomi complained.  She took a couple slices of pizza, and the rest of the idols followed suit, enjoying their first brunch together as a ‘family’.

 

**********