Photoshoot Time

We Got Married (Big Bang & Apink edition)

**********

 

The view switched back to Eunji, where her PD was still capturing the approaching figures.  Eunji was now looking through her purse, before taking out the bag of dog treats from earlier. 

 

Eunji asked, “Oh yeah, didn’t my husband’s mission have to do with this?  Since these are treats, do I have to feed his dog or something like that?

 

Park Mi Sun:  Yah, both of them are quite good at guessing, don’t you guys think?

 

Eunji held up the bag and revealed that the bag had been opened the whole time.  “Don’t doggie treats like this have like really strong smells?  Why are these like almost scentless?”

 

Just then, there was barking from behind Eunji, to which she turned around to see. 

It was Homie, who had gotten there quickly and starting to approach Eunji slowly.  However, Eunji wasn’t frightened by the appearance of Homie.  In fact, she initiated contact first.

 

“What a cute little dog.  Where’s your owner…..Homie?,” Eunji said as she sat down and read Homie’s name off his collar tag.  Meanwhile, Homie started to sniff towards the bag of treats and Eunji noticed this.  “Giving one little treat shouldn’t be too bad, right?,’ Eunji asked as she looked towards her PD.  The PD nodded, and Eunji took a treat to give.

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  Eunji is very kind and generous~

 

When Homie was fed the treat, he ate it really quickly, seemingly wanting more.  He barked a bit before panting again towards the treats.

 

“Omo, hungry little guy!  Fine, you can have another,” Eunji said smiling as she fed Homie another treat.

 

“Homie!,” a voice yelled from just a bit away.  Eunji, Homie and their PD turned to the voice, seeing Taeyang and his PD.  “Oh!  Eunji-ah?!  Annyeong!”

 

Eric Nam:  (confused) No…..formalities? 

 

“Ohhhh?!  Taeyang oppa?!  Annyeong!,” Eunji responded as she stood up and waved her hands to Taeyang.

 

Hong Jin Young:  This couple is just full of surprises, huh?

 

*Black Interview*

 

PD:  We all knew you learned that Eunji-sshi was your wife, but this was actually surprising.

 

Taeyang:  Well, we’ve had small conversations here and there like at the end-of-year events, but mostly at our condominium building.  I didn’t really notice that we lived in the same building until one day, where we both shared an elevator.  It was then when we chose to speak comfortably, but we haven’t really spoken since then,

 

PD:  Then, were you planning to make it known to Eunji-sshi that you were her husband at first?

 

Taeyang:  Not necessarily the first thing at least.  (smiles) Where’s the fun in that?

 

*End Black Interview*

 

Park Mi Sun:  So they’re just acquaintances at least?  I guess they’re still strangers with each other a bit then.

 

“Didn’t you just get back from Japan, oppa?  Shouldn’t you be resting now?,” Eunji said as she brought Homie back to Taeyang.  “By the way, why didn’t you mention to me about your cute dog over here?”

 

“Eunji-ah, are you just a friend or are you my wife?,” Taeyang joked as he gave a small hint to Eunji, as well as adding to the humor of the situation.  “Really though, I should be resting, but you know especially about the busy life of a singer, right?  Didn’t you just finish filming for your drama last month, Miss Rising Star Actress and Main Vocal, Jung Eunji?!,” he added before bowing humorously. 

 

Eunji laughed at his actions.  “Ehhhhh, what are you saying, oppa?  What about you, Mister Soulful Singing and Dancing Artist, Taeyang?”

 

“Ahhhhh, so Miss Eunji has some comebacks, huh?  Alright, alright, I’ll stop joking around then.  What are you up to here at the park?,” Taeyang asked, defeated.

 

Eric Nam:  From what’s happened so far, I doubt that they’ll stop joking around.  (laughs)

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  Their senses of humor surely are similar too.

 

“Nothing really, just relaxing after a long day of practice yesterday.  What about you, oppa?  Trying to find a girl with Homie here?  Eunji joked, forgetting about her PD for a bit.

 

“Taeyang crouched down to pet Homie for a bit before standing back up.  “Me?  I’m trying to enjoying my first official meeting with my wife, but she’s already assuming that I’m unfaithful.  You didn’t even notice that I had a PD following me as well, haha.”

 

Eunji froze, turned to look at Taeyang’s PD, and facepalmed at the realization that Taeyang was her husband that she was waiting for.

 

*Black Interview*

 

PD:  Did you expect Taeyang-sshi to be your husband for this show?

 

Eunji:  I didn’t.  I really thought he was just walking his dog at the park.  I didn’t think that he’d be the person chosen as my husband.

 

PD:  Well, since you know your husband now, what do you expect of this show and of what will happen?

 

Eunji:  I think it’ll be a memorable fake marriage.  (smiles)

 

*End Black Interview*

 

“Mianhae, oppa, I didn’t realize that, haha!,” Eunji said laughing as she walked back to Taeyang, grabbing his arm as if asking for forgiveness.

 

“Ani, it’s fine, Eunji-ah.  I guess you woke up earlier than usual, so maybe you’re still a bit tired,” Taeyang reasoned before taking her hand gently.  “WE should go over and sit on that bench for now, that fine with you?,” he asked waiting for an answer.  Eunji just nodded and smiled, so Taeyang led her there, hand in hand, as well as Homie.

 

Hong Jin Young:  Wow, natural skinship already too~

 

Taeyang let Eunji sit down first, and Eunji lifted up Homie and placed him on her lap.  Taeyang removed his backpack, and as he sat down, he was given a mission card.  “Ahhhh, the dreaded mission card that I’ve hear of.  Oh, mianhae, PD-nim, it was a joke haha,” Taeyang joked to the PD who presented the card as Eunji tried to hold in her laughter.

 

Taeyang held the card for Eunji to read it for the PD.  “Today, the two of you will have a short photoshoot, but you have two choices for the theme.  The one not chosen for today will be used for a photoshoot on a later date.  The choices are: 1) Mature ans Sophisticated, or 2) Light-Hearted and Carefree.”

 

“I don’t know about you, but the second choice seems easier to me.  Especially since Homie is here, we can take some pictures with him,” Taeyang said.

 

“I agree with oppa, so we’ll do theme number two,” Eunji concluded as she took the card and returned it to one of the PDs. 

 

After their choice was made, a photographer appeared from a nearby path.  Taeyang and Eunji greeted the photographer, to which the photographer returned.  The photographer explained to them, “So today will be the light-hearted and carefree theme, and basically, the two of you just have to act as if you’re having fun.  Shouldn’t be too hard, right?”

 

“Yeah, seems alright.  Maybe since we’re already sitting down on this bench, we can have some pictures of us playing with Homie here?,” Taeyang asked as he scratched the top of Homie’s head.  The photographer gave him the thumbs up towards his idea.

 

“Oppa, maybe I can feed him these as well?,” Eunji asked as she brought back out the bag of dog treats.  As Taeyang nodded to agree, he moved his arm so that he placed it behind Eunji’s back and around her other shoulder. 

 

Park Mi Sun:  Ahhhh, look at Taeyang-sshi!

 

The photographer was taken aback by how natural they were acting already, but quickly started taking pictures, as this was perfect for the theme.  Taeyang took a treat from the bag and started to feed it to Homie, who ate it up quickly.  Taeyang and Eunji laughed at the sight, which led to another good photo opportunity,

 

“I wonder why he likes these treats so much now though, he always ate bacon instead,” Taeyang said, still confused by Homie’s new appetite.

 

“Jinjja?  He seems like he’s been eating these treats forever by the way he’s eating,” Eunji said as she fed Homie another one. 

 

“Maybe it’s because a pretty girl is feeding him and not me, huh?,” Taeyang said as he rubbed Homie’s head again, leading Eunji to chuckle again.

 

After eating those treats, Homie got off of Eunji’s lap and jumped to the ground, seemingly energetic again.  “Hmmm?  Wanna take a walk, Homie?,” Eunji asked.  Homie barked in response.

 

Taeyang looked to the photographer to see if it was a good idea, to which the photographer agreed.  However, the photographer gave some advice for it.  “Maybe you two should hold hands as you guys walk Homie.  Either the linked hands both hold his leash, or just one of you hold the leash.  Your choice.”

 

Taeyang stood up and offered his hand to Eunji so that she could stand up as well.  He offered to place Eunji’s purse in his backpack for easier transportation, and Eunji agreed.   “Want to hold the leash, Eunji-ah?  I think both of us holding the leash would be a bit awkward.” 

 

“Sure, and should we interlock our fingers then?  It’s more believable, oppa,” Eunji responded,

 

“Whatever the actress says, I’ll follow,” Taeyang joked again, leading to Eunji lightly punching him on the shoulder, before interlocking their fingers.  The photographer again took pictures of them, before going ahead on the path to capture pictures of them walking towards him.

 

As they walked with Homie, Taeyang asked Eunji, “Well, what was your first reaction when you realized I was your husband?  Because I honestly thought I was being tricked.”

 

“Surprised, obviously.  I mean I was the one to speak with you before, but never did I think this would happen.  And why did you think that?,” Eunji responded.

 

“I didn’t think I’d have an Apink member as my wife, especially the only one I’m acquainted with,”

 

Their walk with Homie continued for a while, with the two idols asking each other questions and having funny moments, which made the photographer’s job easier. 

 

Eunji had wanted to try on Taeyang’s snapback as it looked nice to her, so she slowly removed it from his head.  “Ahhhh, shhot.  I forgot about my hair today, Taeyang said.  His hair wasn’t held up that morning by hairspray, so it looked like he had bangs.

 

“Ani, it looks….good on you, oppa,” Eunji responded, a bit mesmerized at the sight.

 

*Black Interview*

 

PD:  Why did you act like that at the sight of his hair?

 

Eunji:  Well, most of us are used to seeing oppa with either a fauxhawk or some weird type of hairstyle, so seeing a hairstyle like that on him was…..nice.  (smiles)

 

*End Black Interview*

 

Eric Nam:  Look!  She’s blushing too~

 

“Y-you think so?,” Taeyang asked.

 

*Black Interview*

 

PD:  How did you feel when she said bangs looked good on you?

 

Taeyang:  (smiles)  I thought, is this what it feels like to be married?  Being complimented by the person you’re married to felt great,  (smiles)

 

*End Black Interview*

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  Taeyang too!

 

“Yeah, you can match any hairstyle, it seems,” she responded. 

 

After that short moment, they continued walking down the path for a while longer.  Their walk took so long, that they ended up at a small restaurant at the outskirts of the park.

 

“Would it be fine if we eat some lunch while we’re here?  It’ll be good for the photoshoot, as well as to reenergize us a bit,” Taeyang asked the photographer and PDs.  After some thinking, the staff agreed.  Taeyang and Eunji were seated at an outside table, while Homie was nearby taking a rest.  Taeyang took off his backpack and excused himself to the restroom as Eunji waited for the food to arrive.  As Eunji waited, a ringtone started to play. 

 

Come to me secretly and kiss me

You’re like a dream to me

You are my Mr. Chu

 

Taeyang’s phone was left on the table, and Eunji couldn’t help but laugh at the cheesiness of hearing her part of Mr. Chu being Taeyang’s ringtone.  She looked to see the name of the caller, which simply said “Maknae.”  She looked to the PD recording her and asked, “Should be fine if I answered, right?  We’re married, haha.”

 

She answered the phone and put on speakerphone, only to hear Seungri start to complain.  “Hyung!  Why don’t you tell us who your wife is already?!  Tell Qri noona that I said hi!”

 

“Uhhhh, annyeonghasaeyo sunbaenim.  Apink Eunji imnida,” Eunji responded slowly.

 

There was no response, besides a loud thump.  Moments later, another voice came from the phone.  “From the looks of it, it seems that Seungri has fainted.  So this is Eunji-sshi, I assume then.  G-Dragon imnida.”

 

Hong Jin Young:  Omo!  G Dragon-sshi!

 

“Neh!  Annyeonghasaeyo, GD sunbaenim!,  But will Seungri sunbae be fine” Eunji responded promptly.

 

“Him?  Oh, he’ll be fine.  By the way, there’s no need to be formal with me or the rest of the guys.  Besides, we’re birthday chingus, right?  Feel free to call me Jiyong,” G-Dragon responded.

 

“Neh, Jiyong oppa,” Eunji said, a bit unsure of the situation.

 

“Eunji-ah, take care of Youngbae for us.  From what I’ve seen, the two of you have similarities that should help this marriage prosper, so don’t worry about it.  I mean, other than the cheesy moments, because those will be ineveitable, haha.”

 

“Of course, thank you.”

 

“No problem, now we’ll let you guys continue whatever it is that you were doing.  Annyeong!”  With that, G-Dragon ended the call, and finally Taeyang returned.

 

“Eunji-ah, who was that?”

 

“It was Seungri-sshi and Jiyong oppa,” she responded.

 

“Ahhhhh, already calling Jiyongie oppa, huh?”

 

“Anyways, why don’t you tell me about that ringtone of yours?  Mr. Chu~?”

 

Taeyang laughed a bit before answering.  “Well Seungri loved that song so much, that he sang it whenever we met up, so naturally, it became my ringtone for him.

 

“But it’s specifically my part of the song,” Eunji replied.

 

“That......well that happened to be the part that I liked the most.”  Taeyang acted smooth with his answer, before acting like he received chills.  “Wow, that was really cheesy,” he said, causing him and Eunji to laugh, forcing the photographer to quickly take pictures again.

 

The food arrived and naturally, the two idols ended up feeding each other for the sake of the photoshoot, and within minutes, were done altogether.  The photographer thanked them for their cooperation and bid goodbye until the next photoshoot.

 

Seeing the time being around 6 pm, Taeyang suggested that they go back home to their building.  He called up his manager again and soon, the two idols, Homie and the PDs were on their way to the condominiums. 

 

“How was it spending the first day with your husband,” Taeyang asked as they went up the elevator to Eunji’s floor.

 

“Good,  but hoping the next time will be even better,  So the members and I are meeting up with you tomorrow at your room, right?,” Eunji responded as they got out of the elevator.

 

“Yup.  That’s the plan you came up with at least.  Homie here can’t wait for it.” Taeyang mentioned to Eunji, leading to her bending down to pet Homie one last time.  “Bye Eunji,” Taeyang said, before initiating a hug with Eunji. 

 

Eunji, of course, returned the hug, saying, “Until next time, oppa!,”  Taeyang released her from the hug, before going back into the elevator with Homie.

 

Eunji went to her door and entered her dorm, where she saw her members waiting in the living room.

 

Chorong scolded Eunji saying, “Yah, why weren’t you answering your phone?  We wanted to know who your husband was!  We just sent you a text too!”

 

Meanwhile, back at the elevator, Taeyang felt a vibration in his bag, where he remembered he still had Eunji’s purse.  He returned to Eunji’s floor and knocked on her dorm door.

 

Back to Apink’s dorm, Chorong heard the knock on the door.  As she walked to the door, she said, “If I were chosen, I would have let you guys know the minute I met him.”  She asked who was knocking before opening the door.

 

“Oh, Chorong-sshi, Eunji forgot her purse with me, so could you-.“  The door was abruptly shut on Taeyang, leaving him puzzled for a bit.

 

Eric Nam:  (laughs)  Didn’t expect that from Chorong-sshi, haha!

 

The door opened up again, and it was Hayoung.

 

“Taeyang sunbaenim, I apologize for Chorong unnie.  She’s a bit in shock of seeing you at the moment.”

 

“N-n-neh.  N-n-no problem, Hayoung-sshi.  H-here’s Eunji’s purse,” Taeyang said, handing over the purse to Hayoung.

 

“Kamsahamnida, sunbaenim.”  Hayoung proceeded to close the door, but before closing it fully, she spoke up again.  “By the way, sunbaenim, I think that you and unnie are a great fit for each other.”

 

Taeyang smiled at the mention of this.  “Neh, thank you, Hayoung-sshi.  I’ll make sure to do my best and keep Eunji-ah happy.

 

Hearing his response, Hayoung smiled and nodded before finally shutting the door once more.

 

And with that, Taeyang’s and Eunji’s part ended.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Looks like we’ll have to wait until next time!  Annyeong!

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Finally a real update!  Thanks for your patience and hopefully more updates will come soon!

 

P.S.  My plan is to for Chorong and Hayoung to have a bit of a more active role than the other Apink members, but it’s not anything overwhelming.  It’s just to fit with what I have planned with Taeyang and Eunji, so don’t worry if your favorite member might not get their time to shine as often.  I’ll do my best to include the others as well. :)

 

- Justin (Daemon6)