And Her Groom

We Got Married (Big Bang & Apink edition)

**********

 

The scene skips an hour later, where a van is seen arriving in a park near the Han River.  The previous area, Apink’s condominium building, could be seen farther back in the setting.  The van opened up with Eunji hopping out.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Yah, she’s wearing a hip hop-like wardrobe, but it still has that Apink fairy feel to it! 

 

As Eunji started to walk down a pathway through the park, she spoke to the viewers through the camera.  “Do you guys like my clothes?  I’ve always worn clothes like these to practice in, but I’ve never really had the chance to wear them casually until today.  Hopefully, I match well with them!”

 

Hong Jin Young:  Don’t worry, Eunji-sshi!  Yeppeun-ah!

 

As Eunji stopped underneath a bridge to rest and looked around the park, she noticed that there were a lot of people walking their dogs, specifically men.  “Ahhh, maybe they’re trying to attract girls with their dogs?  I wonder if one of them is my husband?,” Eunji asked herself.

 

What Eunji didn’t notice but her PD did, was that about 30 meters away, there was a certain dog that seemed to be slowly running towards Eunji’s location. 

 

Eric Nam:  (slowly) That dog looks familiar…

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  Isn’t that the dog from earlier?  The one from the elevator?

 

There was a man following the dog from far behind.  He was dressed in black everything: tank top, jeans and snapback. 

 

Hong Jin Young:  That’s probably the owner, right?

 

Howver, this man wasn’t running to catch up.  He seemed to be gliding quickly on the ground. 

 

On a skateboard.

 

And surprisingly, there was a cameraperson struggling to follow him as well. 

 

Park Mi Sun: Omo, could it be?!

 

As Eunji continued to look in the opposite direction, her PD was able to zoom it on the approaching man’s face.

 

Hong Jin Young:  It is!  It’s-

 

The screen cut to the inside of another elevator, but this elevator didn’t play your typical music.

 

Hey! Nega eomneun bami

Ireoke
oeroun ji mollasseo, na mollasseo


Neoreul geuriwohamyeo geunyeol pume anayo

 

Winner’s Tonight?  As the PD exited the elevator, it was obvious where they were.

 

Inside YG Entertainment’s main building!

 

The PD had one of the staff members lead them to a recording studio, where music could be heard playing.  Slowly, the PD opened the door and entered without disturbing the busy artists at work.  As he entered, the music had stopped, with the camera not being able to clearly pick up the music beforehand.

 

“Youngbae, I think that everything up to that point is fine, but it’s still missing that…something to bring it over the top,” the man outside the booth said.

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  Wahhhh, it’s G Dragon-sshi!

 

“You sure?  Maybe if Daesung could add some vocals-……Uhhhh I think we have company, Jiyong,” Taeyang responded from inside the booth.

 

Eric Nam:  Ohhhh!  PD-nim’s been spotted!

 

“Ohhhh?!  Did sajangnim send you today?  Are we getting another reality show?,” Seungri asked as he came up to the camera.  The PD was a bit nervous due to being in the presence of Big Bang, so all he did was hand Seungri the mission envelope.  “What…..is this?,” Seungri asked as he sat back down next to Daesung.

 

Taeyang exited from the booth and came back out.  “Maybe like a mission for a show?,” he guessed.

 

Hong Jin Young:  You don’t know how right you are, Taeyang-sshi!

 

“You think so?  Seungri-ah, open it then and see what it is,” Daesung said.  Seungri listened and opened the envelope. 

 

He slowly opened up the letter, reading, “Congratulations on your newly founded marriage!  This letter is addressed to...,”  Seungri stopped moving the letter before the name was revealed.  He promptly stood up and bowed, saying, “Finally!  This is my time!  We Got Married, thank you for this opportunity!”

 

The rest of Big Bang was surprised, as they’ve never thought of being a part of We Got Married due to their busy schedule.  “Jinjja?  We Got Married?,” G Dragon asked.

 

“Of course!  I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for a long time,” Seungri said as he started to reveal the name without looking at it, seemingly confident that it’s him.

 

Park Mi Sun:  He’s going to be very disappointed, I can tell you guys that.

 

“Youngbae hyung!,” Daesung announced before laughing at Seungri’s expression.  As Seungri turned over the letter to see it for himself, the others started to joke about him.

 

Well, besides Taeyang, who had a somewhat serious expression.

 

Park Mi Sun:  (shocked) He didn’t seem that thrilled about it.

 

*Black Interview*

 

Taeyang:  Annyeonghasaeyo, Taeyang imnida.

 

PD:  Taeyang-sshi, when your name was first called out, you didn’t seem that enthusiastic about it.

 

Taeyang:  Ahhh, jinjja?  Sorry about that.  It’s just……I have a more serious manner when it comes to relationships.  Like I’ve always wanted to be in a long and meaningful relationship, so when my name came up, I thought about if this would be possible through We Got Married.

 

Hong Jin Young:  Ahhh, he’s the type of person who thinks of this very seriously.  Don’t worry, Taeyang-sshi!

 

*End Black Interview*

 

As the joking slowed down, G-Dragon said, “Congrats on your marriage, Youngbae!  Who do you think is the lucky girl?  Idol singer?  Actress?  Perhaps gag woman?,”  leading to more chuckles.

 

Laughing a bit himself, Taeyang responded, “I don’t even know.  It’ll probably be an actress, since it’s rare for two idol singers to be chosen.”  TOP, who had taken the letter from Seungri, gave the letter to Taeyang for him to read.  “Tomorrow morning will be the first official meeting between you and your wife, and for now, all you need to do is simply spend some time with your dog in the park near the Han River.  More will be revealed tomorrow.”

 

Park Mi Sun:  Ahhh, so this is the night before?  They must have been working late.

 

“Jinjja?  That’s all?,” Daesung asked the PD.  The PD responded with a nod of the camera.  “Not even a hint of who his wife might be?”

 

The PD thought about it for a bit, before deciding to be helpful.  “This was to be revealed tomorrow as well, but I’ll give it to you now.  The hint is that Taeyang’s wife shares a birthday with one of the Big Bang members.”

 

Eric Nam:  Kind PD-nim!

 

“Including me too?,” Taeyang asked the PD, who kept quiet after already revealing a big hint.  “Ahhh, that’s fine then, don’t worry.  You guys, search up celebrities that share your birthday,” Taeyang told s.

 

“All I have are male celebrities,” TOP announced as he checked his phone again.

 

“Me too,” Daesung said.

 

“I got 4minute, Gayoon–sshi,” Taeyang said.

 

“I have T-ara, Eunjung and Qri noonas.  Didn’t Eunjung noona already participate in We Got Married?  Must be Qri noona only then,” Seungri explained.

 

“I only have one.  Apink, Jung Eunji-sshi.  Looks like they’re all idol singers,” G-Dragon said. 

 

“Mr. Chu~,” Seungri said as he did the main choreography point.  “If it’s Apink, I’m going to be disappointed.”

 

Park Mi Sun:  Omo, Seungri must be an Apink fan!

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t think hyung will get THAT lucky,” Daesung joked.

 

Hong Jin Young:  I beg to differ, Daesung-sshi!

 

“Hyung, just tell the audience your ideal type of girl,” Seungri said as he motioned Taeyang towards the camera.

 

Taeyang complained a bit, “Haven’t I said this more than enough times?”

 

*Black Interview*

 

PD:  Have you really been asked this ideal type question that much?

 

Taeyang:  Neh.  To the point that I thought I should record myself on my phone and play that recording in response.  (laughs)  But it’s mostly been about visual ideals.

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  That’s……actually a good idea.  (laughs)

 

PD:  Then instead of visuals, what about personality?

 

Taeyang:  Ummmm…...Haven’t done that in a while.

 

PD:  Then explain your ideal personality for a woman.

 

Taeyang:  (thinks) Well, the first time I mentioned an ideal personality, it was for a quiet girl because at the time, I was shy myself.  But nowadays, I’m a lot more confident in myself, so while I’d still welcome a quiet personality, a playful person would probably suit me more now.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Guess who that reminds me of?

 

Taeyang:  (continues) In addition to playful, I’d like someone who also has a motherly feel to them.  One of my aspirations in life is to be a great father one day, so a woman with a motherly feel will be important for me.  She also doesn’t necessarily have to be very religious, but being somewhat religious is preferred as well.

 

Eric Nam:  Almost a match!

 

Taeyang:  Most of all, I want someone who always does their best in their profession.  Whether it is acting, singing, dancing.  Whatever.  110%.  Neh, that’s what I look for.

 

Hong Jin Young:  Ding ding ding!  We have a match!

 

*End Black Interview*

 

**********

______________________________________________________

Another update.  I don't know when the next one will be, so enjoy the last two chapters for now!