2 Spades

Joker's Death Card

K A I



I walked down the hallways of Korea University, thinking about the riddle she gave to me. As I walked outside, my driver approached me. "Jongin, your classes done already?"He chuckled, "Aniyo, our spokeswoman said that there would be no classes today due to the teacher's meeting." I had to say, it was quite odd for teachers to have a meeting in the first day of school. "Ah, jeongmal? Well, then you want to go home?" "Ne. But Hanjeon-hyung, have you seen a woman with red hair, black hat, white tee, black jacket and pants?" I desperately wanted an answer. "Hoho, looks like you're really a man now, Jongin. Looking for a girl." Ah, what would I expect? "Well, I have seen her with 3 other girls . . . " That's it. "Tell me where they are." I tapped on his shoulder. "But they've just left walking." They shouldn't have gone that far, though. "I'll be back." I ran.

 

My phone suddenly rang.

 

엄마

 

"Yeobeoseyo?" 

 

"Jongin, I heard that you have no classes today?" Omma's sweet voice rang to my ears.

 

"Mhm, they said that the teachers have a meeting right now." Well, they could resume it after they adjourn the meeting. 

 

"Well then, you have to go home." But what if I don't want to?

 

"Omma, I can take care of myself in a dorm." I groaned.

 

"Jongin, listen to me. You are not safe outside, the fortune telller is out there in Korea." Yeah, I know her. "I expect you back home sooner." Her last stern words were heard and she hung up. 

 

"Jongin," Hanjeon-hyung walked to me. "you have to be sent back home, order of Ma'am Eunhye." I ruffled my hair. "Okay, okay. But let me atleast go to the dormitory." I begged for it, and he's gonna follow it. "But Jongin--" "I'll come back to the car as soon as possible." Firm words can get it. Just let me talk to Minji, I'm sure that she is safe. "Okay, sir." 

 

He opened the door of my Ferrari car and I hopped in. We drove away to Hoyeaon Dormitory and gladly, I found them at the reception, heading to the left. "I'll be back soon." I hopped off the car and ran inside. 

 

"Oh, Mr. Jongin, good to see you here." The receptionist smiled warmly at me. "Um, ne, good to see you, too. But, um, those 4 laidies you talked to, what room are they?" I panted along my words. "Ah, room 145 and 146, 8th floor." I bowed down. "Kamsahabnida." I ran to the elevators. One reached the 8th floor and I pressed the button on the other elevator, then pressed the number 8. The doors slid close. Some seconds wasted my time by the slow ascending of the elevator and took 2 minutes before I arrived.

 

"Yah, I'll just grab some drinks, mhm?" I heard a voice from the open door.

 

A figure of a woman and her black steady orbs met mine. "I told you, don't get close to me." She said softly, but I can hear her faint voice. "I just wanna ask you something." Even though I have nothing to ask. "What is it?" Her voice kept firm and steady, although a hint of tremble is noticable from the lethal atmosphere. "When people ask for their fortune about death, do they get closer to dying?" She took off her hat. "Yes. Yes, they do. But the number of weeks are changed and the arrangement of their death varies. But I don't kill them." No other words came out on . "But what about the Spade card, and the other numbers? Why do you hold this position? Why do people want to know--" She cut me off. "I don't like being questioned." She let out a sigh. 

 

"You know, Mr. Kim, I'm just concerned. But if you keep on getting curious about me, you would regret it in the future." Her hypnotizing voice made me stumble a bit. "Mianhe, I'm making you stumble. Because if you're near me, your near with death." The elevator bell chimed and she went inside. The doors slid close and everything went back to normal. 

 

But, no. Until I know what she really does, and what their plot is, I will follow them. I pressed a button and the elevator opened, I pressed 'GF' and it descended. 

 

Who would be fooled enough to know more about them? Who would be open enough to say what they do? Clearly, Chaerin would be out, especially Minji herself. Then, it's up to those two. I walked towards the limo and hopped in, then drove away. 

 

I grabbed out a piece of paper. If Minji was available for 4:00, then she would wake up earlier so 3am would do it. But I appointed her, meaning it was a special invitation, so she was scattered everywhere. But if she is in the campus, guards wouldn't allow students to go out on such a night. So that would be impossible, every CCTV camera is placed outside, that would mean dismissal of grounds for them. But the question is, where did they live before they came to Korea University? "Aish." I let out a grunt.

 

I took out my phone and texted my friend, Taemin. 

 

Hyung, I need help. 

 

It vibrated sooner.

 

What for?
I need you to investigate someone.
Aigoo, here we go again. Your curiousity might kill you.
I know, I know. But atleast with someone named Gong Minji.
Gong Minji? Sounds familiar, but not familiar enough. But okay.
Gomawo.
Anieyo. ^^

 

I layed myself back down and relaxed. I got more interested in you, Minji. 

 

B O M



"Yah, Dara-ah, I'm hungry." I pouted. "Aigoo! We just ate chips at the car!" You can't stop my stomach from growling. I sat down at the edge of the table, my stomach once roared again. Ah, wae? I'm hungry again. "Minji-ah!" I called out for her even though she's not there. "Where are them drinks?!" I fakely cried. "Baegi gopayo!" And it roared again. "Mogi mallayo!" Dara was thirsty. Ugh, there is famine in this place. 

 

Ah, nevermind. I'm going to find the food my own. Precisely corn. Walking down the stairs, finding the scent of corn, it hyped my senses. "Must need butter." I ran down. Not caring if they look at me weirdly. My corn needs me! Corn was being sold at the cafeteria, daebak! My stomach stopped roaring as I inhaled a tasty aroma. "Agassi, how much is that corn?" I gripped on the glass. "10 won." Wah, that much? Aigoo, unfairness. Be thankful I work for a living. "Arasso, arasso. I'll buy 2 then." I gave her 20 won and she asked me, "buttered or no?" I smiled. "Buttered." My adrenaline then shot me. "Here you go." Such fine three words. 

 

I took one out of the plastic and took my first bite. "Yah, you're with the heiress right?" A tall fair man with blonde hair approached me with other men. "What heiress? CL? Mhm, waeyo?" Seems like they're friendly. "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kris and they're Tao and Chen." Wah, does Tao-ssi even sleep? "Ne, I'm Bom." I took a second bite. "Okay. Um, Bom-ssi. Could we talk . . . for the mean time?" He doubtly asked me. "Ah, mianhe, sonyeon. But I've got a lot of things to do like unpacking some things, eating my corn, and helping out my chingus with the moving. Mianhe, maybe tomorrow." I let out a friendly smile. "Annyeong, Tao-ssi, Chen-ssi, Kris-ssi!" Oh my God! So this is the feeling when interacting with school boys. Wah, so new. 

 

I skipped up the stairs to find water at the table, unopened. I drank it then took out my wig, making my brunette hair be seen. I tied it in a bun, kept my wig, and started with the cleaning. I played the music to ease the boredom in cleaning, I'm cooking later. Taking out the mop after cleaning the room, I started from the inside, then on the outside. I know that they have it all clean, but wouldn't it be alright if I make sure? I let it dry for a couple of minutes then entered the room. Air vents released cool air. Well, it's a bit hot outside due to spring time and all. I opened my luggages. Dresses, jeans, T-shirt, and my most important Joker dress. I didn't wear it earlier, it was a café, why to wear something formal? 

 

I grabbed my hangers then put each one to every dress I have. I then put my jeans and T-shirts on the other cabinet. I put my other stuff in the lower cabinet and placed my heels and sneakers on the shoe racket. After, I was done, I decided to make lunch, a.k.a I have to go to the canteen. I grabbed my wallet and put on my wig. First impressions lasts, and first appearance isn't forgotten. I skipped down stairs. I nearly crossed paths on Kris-ssi again. But why am I avoiding him? It's not that I have a crush on him, but a sudden bad feeling now that I'm encountering him. Like I should hide. 

 

Should. 

 

I crossed the other way, not making a secong thought then I encountered somebody. I know he was with the Jongin guy, and heck, what is this? Am I getting killed? "Daebak." He mouthed. Just, what in the world? "Park Bom-ssi." Heol! How did they know my name? I'm not associated with any of these guys. "What do you want?" Now all of them are coming towards me. "You know, I'm innocent." I gripped on something. "But if you provoke me," One of them charged on me, I grabbed on my knife. And aimed it at his heart. "I'm not hesitating to kill." 

 

Kris-ssi then spoke. "We just need to know something about--" I cut him off. "Minji?" I narrowed my look on him. "Her own life doesn't bother yours. Mind your own business." The 'guy' took a step back. "Second of all, how did you know my full name?" None of them spoke. I gave them a glare. "Fine then, communication is still open. But if any of my friends get hurt, let yourselves regret it in the future." I took out the Teleportation Ring. "Seems like this is your first step to fantasy. And there's no going back." I placed marks on their wrists. This was the way she taught me this. I teleported to my room. 

 

"Yah, where's the food?" CL arched an eyebrow. "I forgot my phone on the way to the cafeteria." A half lie and half truth, a perfect alibi. "Okay, but hurry up. We're starving here." Dara sat down again. I made my way again downstairs, but people would question: Didn't she go down already? How come she got up there? But teleporting to the canteen would be too obvious, saying we have black magic. I guess, I'll jump off from the window. I made my way upstairs, and opened the window from my room. "Yah, what are you doing?" Minji annoyingly asked. "I'm gonna fix the window by jumping." I hopped off. Gladly, there were no students around. I landed down safely until I heard voices.

 

"Why would Jongin-oppa talk to such a woman who's like a ?" I heard one voice complain. 

 

Complaining at a transferee, hmmm? Just, can't nobody hold my anger down?

 

I walked away with the money in my hand. I can't meet them now today, the risk of me getting seen by them again is too high, I can't afford to get hurt right now. I ran without my wig, exposing my brunette hair. Then went to the cafeteria. A few people were only left. But the horrifying scene is that they were there, not noticing me. I ordered donuts, juices, and a corn again and wasting 35 won. 

 

"Aish, what's this mark? Are we cursed." No. Just under some restrictions.

 

"And she teleports." Damn, they're even mentioning it.

 

"Maybe, they're witches." Heol, what a horrid way to say that. But karma got him and he was hit in the head.

 

"Fortune tellers." Aish, makes us look ahjummas. 

 

I scrolled through my phone, looking for the name '씨엘' which has CL's number. I then phoned her. 

 

"Yah, unnie, you don't have to call me, get up here and I'm hungry!" She shouted through her phone. 

 

"Just, please come down and wear your Joker outfits. Bring mine, too. Then, were going to the bathroom and we're going back to our places." I hung up. Then I walked away.

 

Upon exiting the cafeteria, I almost heard the guy who pinned me at the wall shout. I ran for my life as fast as I could. Damn, I forgot my Frost ring. Or even my Time ring. Aish, how troublesome my first day in school is. I noticed CL, handling my Joker outfit. As I passed through it, it was already worn by me. I tied my hair to the side. 

2ne1_i_love_you__fanmade_cover__by_capsv

"Park Bom-ssi!" I heard Kris shout. I looked at the girl with puppy eyes. "What trouble . . ?" Dara facepalmed herself. The 10 of them arrived. Ah, I'm the troublemaker now. Aigoo. 

 

"Mwo? Fanboys? Wah, unnie, nice to jackpot Jongin's friends." CL sarcastically smiled at me. "You marked them?" Minji closed her eyes. "Haha, you knew, congrats." I nervously laughed my way out. Minji sighed. "Guys . . . never learn. And I even warned Jongin to not get attached. Yet he didn't say it to you." Minji put on her Fire ring. Shocked, I held her shoulder. "Yah, you want this university burned?" She looked at me weirdly. "Unnie, schools and universities use wood, too. Where does wood come from? Trees, right? A perfect example of excessive logging. Therefore, they shall be burned to hell." She snickered. Aish, this kid. "First of all, why are you chasing my unnie? Second of all, how do you know her full name?" She looked at them with a lazy eye. Nobody answered. "Investigations, I see." Dara glared at Kris. "We haven't even done anything offensive to you, mhm?" CL spoke up. "Bom-ssi has. She marked us with this." Chen pointed at his left back of his hand. "Name?" CL asked. "Chen." He answered. "Well, then Chen-ssi, you've been marked by unnie because of your stubbornness. Everyone near unnie will be affected by her spell. Seems like all of you got marked, except for one." She smirked. "Jongin didn't get marked." 

 

"Now, I'm warning all of you," Dara's threatening tone made one guy sweatdrop. "if anyone of you tells anybody about this, even the council," Minji released her Spade suit. "Your days are numbered." Minji perfectly slid them into a fan. "E-Even if we don't get our fortune?" A tall guy with big ears gulped a lump. "Even, if you don't get your fortune." Dara put that emphasis in her tone. As if stabbing someone you hate. "Run along," CL moved her hips in a sync. "students might think you 10 have seen a ghost." 

 

YOU BROKE THE RULES

 

A chill ran down my spine. 

 

"CL . . . " I gulped down. She looked at me confused. "were doomed." I bit my bottom lip. Dara let out a groan. "Farewell to all of you." We walked away and then teleported. 

 

Haha, Dooms Day, today. Aigoo. I'm certainly doomed. 



Huehue, BomExo interactions, KaiMinzy interactions, umm, wut more? 

Wah, I just realized secretanon-unnie got 100+ subs now

Wah daebak happy 100 subs and counting~~~

But my Twitter has turned to nightmare

I saw Kris being kriiiiiiiiiiished by the who-knows-what lady (@oncloudYixing with caption "(-:")

Wae u put happy face? I'm sad. And he's blindfolded 

Painfooolllllll. she's even, 

Zaaaamn, do I got a bae, or nah? (ㅠ ㅡ ㅠ)

Now Playing: Scream (Japanese Version) - 2NE1