Phobe94 - Gri 2

Panda Riri Story~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This has been saved on my laptop for a long time that I nearly forgot about it... Sorry for taking so long~~~~ Been busy with many assignments lately.

Seungri ran and ran away from the school until he reached his home. He ran to the upstairs and slammed his bedroom door close loudly shocking Mrs. Lee that was currently reading some magazine at the living room downstairs. She quickly ran to upstairs and knock on her son room.

 

"Seungri baby, what's wrong? Why are you not in school right now? Are you okay?" She asked in panicked. She became more panicked when she heard a sob from her son. “Baby?!! Why are you crying? Open the door baby. Come talk to me!" 

 

"G-Go away!" Came a muffles sound from Seungri.

 

"Baby!" Mrs. Lee called for her son. “Did something happen in school, baby?”

 

Seungri didn’t answered and just cry his heart out thinking about what he did with Jiyong at School. He betrayed Youngbae.

 

 Did that mean I’m cheating on him? No. I’m not cheating because Jiyong forced himself on me, but I didn’t stop him and kiss him back. And the kiss is nice… No! What am I thinking!

 

 

Youngbae was looking around the school for his little boyfriend, but he just couldn’t find him. Suddenly, he saw Daesung, his boyfriend best friend walking on the corridor school with Seungri bag on his left shoulder. He ran to him quickly.

 

“Daesung!” He called gaining the latter attention. “Where is Seungri? Why are you holding his bag?” He asked kind of confused.

 

“Oh, President. I don’t know where Seungri is. I thought he is with you.” Daesung answered looking confused too. “He didn’t come to class after lunch and I thought he already went home with you and forgot his bag.” He explained.

 

“He didn’t went to class?” Youngbae said confused. “Did something happen?”

 

“I don’t know. He never skipped class before, he making me worried. I’m going to his house to send his bag.” Daesung told Youngbae.

 

“Can I send his bag myself? I’m worried about him and want to look if he is okay or not.” Youngbae asked Daesung.

 

“Of course. I think it’s better if you send his bag yourself, you’re his boyfriend.” Daesung said smiling his angelic smile and gave Seungri bag to Youngbae.

 

“Thanks. I’m going now.” Youngbae took the bag and quickly ran out from the school and went to Seungri house.

 

Daesung was about to step out from the school when Jiyong approached him with a worried face.

 

“Um… Where is Seungri?” Jiyong asked unsurely.

 

“I don’t know. Maybe he went home already, since he didn’t come to class this afternoon.” Daesung answered and feeling confused on why Jiyong asked about his best friend all of sudden. Jiyong has stop bothering Seungri after him and Youngbae dating. Unless something happened between the two just now. Daesung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter