Phobe94 - Gri

Panda Riri Story~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This story requested by Phobe94, hope you like it^^

I decided to add some baeri in this story, hope you don't mind~

Anyway, enjoy!!!

“Look at that Kwon brat, walking around like he own the street.” Mrs. Lee sneered, watching through the windows of the Restaurant, where Mr. Lee family having their lunch. She turned to look at his son. “Seungri baby, I don’t want you to be friend with him. He is a bad influence and always cause trouble to others.

 

Seungri just looked at his mother and nodded, even if his mother didn’t told him to, he would not be friend with that Kwon bastard. He didn’t even want to be near him. He is annoying and always trying to molest and bullied him, not bullied like beating or punching him. That kwon Jiyong always disturbing him.

 

Wherever Seungri are, Jiyong will also be there, like he’s stalking him. Just like right now. Seungri looked outside the window of the Restaurant and saw that Kwon Jiyong looking at him and waving happily at him. Seungri just rolled his eyes and looked away immediately.

 

“Did he just waved at you, baby?” Mrs. Lee asked.

 

Seungri just shrugged his shoulders at his mother and continue to eat his lunch, completely ignoring the stared that he can feel on him by that Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

Seungri was walking with his best friend at the school corridor on the break time, chatting happily when Jiyong approached him, smiling that playboy smile of him. Seungri looked up at Jiyong face with irritated can be seen on his face.

 

“What do you want, Kwon?” Seungri asked.

 

“You already know what I want, baby.” Jiyong said smirking. “I want you.” He said with his husky voice.

 

“Well too bad, I don’t want you.” Seungri said smirking at the hurt face of Jiyong. “And stop calling me baby, I’ll never be your baby. Ever!” Seungri yelled with his face redden from yelling on his lung.

 

“You look more beautiful when you’re angry, baby.” Jiyong said admiring Seungri beautiful face. “And I like to call you baby, because soon you will be mine.” Jiyong said and whispered the word ‘mine’ near Seungri ears darkly.

Seungri slapped Jiyong face hard and glared at him, this gaining the attention of people near them.

 

“Keep on dreaming that, Kwon Jiyong. And don’t come any closer to me!” Seungri screamed.

 

Jiyong touched the cheek where Seungri slapped him and looked at him while smirking. “Feisty. I like it. Soon baby soon, you will be mine.” Jiyong said and lean in closer and kiss Seungri cheek before leaving the cute angry baby panda.

 

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong!” Seungri yelled the name angrily. Rubbing the cheek where Jiyong kiss furiously and glared at his best friend that was giggling and laughing at him. “And you stop laughing at me, Dae!”

 

“I’m sorry, Ri. But you two are just too funny to watch.” Daesung said still giggling.

 

“It’s not funny!” Seungri said stomping his feet like a kid cutely.

 

“It’s funny, just like watching a drama on TV. But really Ri, why did you hate him so much? He is handsome, hot and love you so much, since him already chasing after you since 3 years ago.” Daesung said and asked curiously at his best friend.

 

“I hate everything about him. That disgusting stupid ert with handsome face player.” Seungri said.

 

“Oh, so you admit that he is handsome?” Daesung asked teasingly.

 

“I’m not! Maybe you just misheard it, I said that he’s ugly!” Seungri said in panicked cutely. “Beside I already like someone else.” He added in tiny voice but Daesung heard him.

 

“That student council president?” Daesung asked even though he already knew.

 

“Yeah.” Seungri said blushing cutely.

 

“Why did you like him? He is boring, quite, nerd not fun at all.” Daesung said.

“Hey! Don’t talk bad about my crush!” Seungri scolded him and hit his shoulder lightly. “He is nice you know, always helping me when I’m in trouble. Such a gentlemen.” He said while smiling just thinking about his crush.

 

“Well, it’s your choice to like who you want. But I like it better if you are with Jiyong. You two look perfect and beautiful together.” Daesung said while shrugging his shoulder.

 

“Eww. I don’t want to think about me being together with that Kwon Jiyong. I’m getting a goose bump just thinking about it.” Seungri said and shivering in disgusted.

 

Daesung just shake his head and chuckled at his best friend cute disgust face. They continued to walk and went to buy their lunch at the canteen, two melon bread and three strawberry bread for Seungri with two bottle of milk. While Daesung buy, tuna sandwic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter