Bigbang_Kris - Gri

Panda Riri Story~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week already and Seungri have been ignoring the leader and always avoiding him when Jiyong tried to talk to him. Just like now.

 


“Maknae, can I talk to you for a moment?” Jiyong asked when he approached the maknae in the kitchen alone.

 

“R-right now? Sorry hyung, I’m busy right now. Maybe next time.” Seungri said while avoiding looking at the leader eyes. He quickly drink his water and put the mug in the sink after he finished and walked pass Jiyong and went to the living room to hang out with the other.

 

Jiyong sighed sadly. How did this happened? Didn’t Seungri said that he will not give up on me?

 

Flashback to one week ago

 

The YG artist, staff and trainee were having a party for celebrating Seungri 23th birthday, they were having fun, singing, dancing, playing game and chatting with each other’s. Jiyong was talking with Sean to catch up with some new update when Seungri approached him.

 

“Umm… Jiyong hyung can I talk to you in private?” Seungri asked with his cute shy expression.

 

“Anything for our birthday boy~” Jiyong said smiling handsomely at the maknae. “Excuse me for a while” He said to Sean who only smile at the two Bigbang member.

 

The two was now at the balcony of the hotel hall looking at the sky with a smile on each face.

 

“So, maknae. What do you want to talk about?” Jiyong asked when the maknae still didn’t saying anything.

 

“I-I… Jiyong hyung… I love you!” Seungri confessed suddenly. His chubby check was redden in embarrassed.

 

“What?” Jiyong asked in shocked.

 

“I love you, Jiyong hyung. From the moment I saw you when we meet in trainee. I love you.” Seungri said again.

 

“I think you’re just confused with your feeling, maknae ah. Maybe you just idolize me as your hyung and leader.” Jiyong said while sighing.

 

“No! I know what this feeling is. I love you hyung!” Seungri said with his voice raise a bit.

 

“Your feeling won’t last long.” Jiyong said.

 

“How do you know it will? The maknae scowled and puffed his chubby cheek cutely.

 

“Trust me. When you have mature enough, your feeling for me will fade.” Jiyong said gently.

 

“It will not! Why are you talking like I’m still a kid? I’m mature enough! Today is my 23th birthday!” Seungri yelled at Jiyong with his chubby cheek redden and tear in his eyes a bit.

 

“You said you’re not a kid, but now you look like you want to cry. Sorry I don’t like a crybaby.” Jiyong said coldly.

 

Seungri sniffed cutely and wipe his eyes with the back of his hand quickly and glared at the leader. He pointed his chubby finger on Jiyong face.

 

“You just wait! I’m not going to give up! I’ll make you fall for me!” Seungri said childishly.

 

Jiyong blinked his eyes at the maknae in shocked before chuckling in amused. He patted Seungri head lightly completely ignoring the glared the panda pointed at him.

 

“So cute, just like a kid.” Jiyong said still chuckling.

 

“Don’t call me a kid!” Seungri protested. “Just you wait, you will be head over heels in love with me!” With that said Seungri left the leader to go back to the party, stomping his feet while walking there. Jiyong just stared at the back of his maknae with a big smile on his face.

 

End of flashback

 

“You said you will not give up… but why did you ignored me…?” Jiyong whispered to himself.

 

“What’s wrong, Ji?” Youngbae asked when he saw that Jiyong was standing at the kitchen door looking sad and talking to himself.

 

“Huh? Nothing.” Jiyong said and walked pass Youngbae to go join the other in the living room.

 

Youngbae smirked evilly and proceed to go to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to take out the strawberry cake that he bought. He put the cake on the plate and bring it to the living room with a big smile.

 

“Look, Riri. Strawberry Cake for you~” Youngbae said.

 

Seungri that was sitting in between Top and Daesung squea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter