Reason #4

Give Me 6 Reasons to Love You More


"I'm hungry." I sat up from the bed, feeling my stomach rumble. The sun shone through the dark purple curtains and I reached for my phone on the bedside table. 09:31. I groaned. It's too early to be awake, much less hungry but my stomach rumbled again and I threw the blankets off, ignoring the protests from Jung Daehyun, who had so conveniently stayed in my apartment yesterday night.

The smell of blueberry pancakes filled the kitchen and I grinned triumphantly. "There's food?!" came the familiar voice. 

"For me." 

"Why?! I'm hungry too!"

"You stay next door Jung Daehyun."

"Eeyyy. Jagiya~" he attempted his ageyo and I stared at him.

"Nope. Go away." He pouted then noticed the number of pancakes on the plate. 

"There's like 6! You can't finish all that!" 

"I can." Besides Jung Daehyun, I was the second candidate in line to finish all of B.A.P's food that they buy. 

"Give me one? Just one? Pleaseeee..." He blinked his eyes, whining. How is he so cute? 

"Fine! Yes, okay. Stop that."

"Stop what?" He said teasingly.

"Go away." He pointed again but planted a kiss on my cheek. 

---4 hours later---

"Dae~I'm hungry."

"We ate like 4 hours ago."

"But I'm hungry. High metabolism, you can't blame me..." I looked at him, defending myself.

He laughed and squeezed my hand. "Let's go to the cafe then." 

The aroma of coffee hit me in the face and the smell of waffles was literally drawing me in. Daehyun led me to the counter and I ordered, reaching for my wallet. 

"I'll pay. Go get a seat." He interrupted and I frowned. He knew I liked to pay for my own stuff but her never lets me do it anyway. 

As the tray of food was presented to me, I could barely contain my excitement. Daehyun reached for his frappe and I reached for mine, drinking it rather happily.

"Why are you staring at me?" I frowned. I knew he wouldn't judge me since he knew I didn't like it but it still felt weird.

"Nah...I'm wondering though, if you eat so much now, what will happen when you're having our kids? Won't you eat even more?" He spoke, grinning.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! Who said I'm gonna have your kids?" I deadpanned, even though I could feel my cheeks heating up and I blushed. 

"Oh really? Well I think it's cute.." He reached to pinch my cheeks, as if I hadn't said anything.

Deciding the best way to counter it is shutting that, I did just that, choosing to focus on my food.

---At home---

"Dae~um, are you a little hungry?" I asked, already imagining the ramen.

"No I'm not." There was a smile on his face. He knows that I want to eat. 

"Jung Daehyun...I'm um...a little hungry." I groaned, blushing because I ate a lot. 

Daehyun laughed and I frowned. "Hey, it's okay. I'll still love you, and at least I know that I have a girlfriend who eats as much as me." He cooed.

When the frown was still there, he leaned forward, kissing my lips. The taste of chocolate frappe he had earlier was still there and I savored the taste. 

"I'll cook ramen for you?"

I nodded happily, cheeks pink. "Love you, Jung Daehyun..." I mumbled, but I knew he caught it when the grin appeared on his face. 

 

A/N: Have a feeling this chapter is a little crappy...sorry <3 do comment haha