Reason #5

Give Me 6 Reasons to Love You More


"How did you do?" Daehyun's voice appeared behind me.

"Dropped." 

"Huh?"

"My results dropped from last term." I groaned, turning to face him.

It was the third quarter of the semester and this was the last exam to, apparently help us, before the final examination. I had high hopes for this exam since I was doing pretty well for the previous two.

Daehyun took a look at my face and hugged me, not caring that we were in the hall, amongst teachers and other students. 

His warmth seeped through his uniform and I was thankful that no one came to pull us away.

"It's going to be okay. There's another chance and I'm sure you'll score well. I'll help you, I'm not too bad myself." Daehyun pulled away to kiss my forehead. 

I nodded. "My parents are going to kill me though." 

"Then we shall elope together, after all I'm your prince aka knight in shining armor." He winked I couldn't help but laugh.

---Final Examination Period---

"I'm gonna die. What the hell is this?!" I huffed, pushing the papers away to clear a space for me to rest on. 

"Hey." Daehyun's soothing voice came out of the kitchen and I could hear him as he maneuvered around to get to me, all while holding the ramen he cooked for the both of us. "Let's eat first. I'll help you later?"

Pushing myself up, I grabbed the bowl and picked up my chopsticks.

"It's not like we'll ever use this information in our lives!" I ranted as I ate. Daehyun was being the good boyfriend, nodding along. "Why must we learn this?!"

"Hey, hey. Calm down. It's okay, think about after the exams, we get 24/7 free time. Isn't that good?" 

I nodded but the fact that the books were still lying on the floor, waiting for me to use my brain cells to digest all that information still made me upset. 

Daehyun chuckled, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"You'll be fine." Just that gesture warmed my heart and I nodded, more satisfied than before.

---Exam Result Release---

"How did you do?" Daehyun walked over.

Smiling, I literally jumped to hug him. 

"I improved! Greatly! Thank you so so so much. I love love love you." I mumbled, his uniform, not really caring that his uniform was crinkled because of me.

Daehyun returned the hug just as strong and I laughed.

"You'll only love me if you improve in studies?" He pulled away to pout.

Not caring that we were in the hall, amongst teachers, parents and friends, I kissed him. "Nope, I love you in every way, Jung Daehyun."