Reason #3

Give Me 6 Reasons to Love You More

"My ideal guy is someone who take cares of me, laughs with me, go out with me, cute, handsome and of course, not judge me and do crazy stuff with me..." I trailed off, looking up at Daehyun expectantly.

That guy had been checking off the "checklist" of my ideal guy for the past five minutes and I stared at him suspiciously. 

"What do you want?"

"Nothing..." Daehyun chuckled. If I believed him, I wasn't in my right mind.

"Don't say nothing Jung Daehyun...I know you have a motive...What do you want? Asking me to list the characteristics." I attempted to look frustrated and narrowed my eyes at him. But knowing myself, and that guy's expression, I must have looked not very serious.

Daehyun laughed and I glared at him. "I'm seeing how much you love meee..." He laughed again, gasping for air as I pushed him onto the carpeted floor. 

"What?!"

"Ooh...you described me as your ideal type...I fit into every one of the characteristics..." He teased.

"No you don't."

"No?!"

"Nope."

"What have I not fulfilled?!" He looked horrified and I laughed.

"You don't do silly stuff with me, and I swear you judge me."

Daehyun kept silent for awhile and I leant down to peer at his face. There was a brief moment when his eyes twinkled and I knew I was done for.

"Oh really...then let's go!" Daehyun leaped up, grabbed my wrist and flung my jacket at me as he slipped on both our shoes for us, me grappling for balance.

"Where are we...GOINGGG!" I screamed when he hoisted me up into his arms. 

"You'll see." 

"Jung Daehyun! I swear if I-" he pulled away as I stared at him, tasting the strawberries he ate awhile ago. 

"Come on, shut up and we'll reach there faster." 

---
"We're at a supermarket." I turned over to him, not surprised that he was trying out the food samples. "Jung Daehyun."

"Hmm?" 

Frowning, I practically had to drag him away and made him look at me. 

"We're at a supermarket, Daehyun." 

To this he nodded. Then pulling me along, he walked to where the trolleys were and pulled one out. 

Before I could form coherent sentences to stop him, Jung Daehyun had threw me into the trolley. Due to my height, or more like my short legs, I couldn't climb out.

"Jung Daehyun!" He giggled and I stared at him. Someone tell me I'm indeed dating a 22-year-old and not a 10-years-old kid. "Put me down!"

"Nah...it's kinda fun...No?"

"No!" He shrugged then the trolley was speeding down the aisles that were almost empty since it was still early. 

"God! Save me!" One of my hands grasped onto his arm, the other holding onto the trolley for dear life. 

I was so worried for my safety that I couldn't even care about the judging faces and looks from those ahjumas. 
---
"JUNG DAEHYUN!" I semi punched him, throwing the range of different shapes, sizes, and colors of pillows in the room at him. 

"What?! We did something silly together!" He laughed cheekily. "Now I'm your perfect ideal type! Clap!" He commanded and clapped by himself.

"What the hell?" 

He stopped and walked over, a little cautiously too since I still had my pillows. He took one look at my face and became a tad bit more serious, smiling softly. "I want to be your ideal type. You're everything to me. You're my ideal type and I don't think I can replace you with anyone right now..."

Reaching for me, he pulled me into his chest, letting me relish the few seconds of his warmth before he tilted my chin up. "I really really really like you." He was staring at me with such intensity, I could feel his heart pounding and I know he felt mine too. He looked so kissable at that moment that my impatience got the better of me as I pulled him down for a kiss. His lips moved against mine so beautifully and I let out a soft sigh into the kiss. I could stay like that forever. 

When we pulled away finally, the rush of air hit me in the face and I already missed the warmth from his lips. "So I'm your ideal type now?" Daehyun asked. 

"Yeah..." I mumbled, moving up this time to capture those pair of lips again and feel his smile against mine.