Reason #2

Give Me 6 Reasons to Love You More

"JUNG DAEHYUN!"

Daehyun finally looked up from the television and stared at me with those wide eyes. 

"Answer me!" I huffed, trying to keep my ears from going red, something that happens whenever I'm mad. 

I could see Daehyun visibly froze before he smiled sheepishly, something I would have found cute if not for the situation we were in.

"Um...I'm sorry?"

"Jung Daehyun!" Reaching over for the nearest thing, my palms gripped the object and I threw it right at him. Very fortunately it was just a remote and apparently Daehyun had quick enough reflexes to hold up a pillow before it hit his face.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry! Really! God, stop throwing things." Daehyun flinched as another pillow came hurtling towards him. 

"You could get me killed with your throwing JaeEun..." 

"Good! Might as well kill you now." I deadpanned, he's getting on my nerves I swear. 

"Yah!" Daehyun tried to protest. "I'll explain!" He said before he caught the, very thankfully, last pillow close to me. 

"I swear I was being very nice standing there waiting for you and she came along and I regconised her so we um spoke?"

Obviously, my face must have showed how unsatisfied I was with his answer because Daehyun was already holding his hands up in surrender.

"JaeEun-ah, you shouldn't be so aggressive you know...You can't get married that way."

A second later, my phone cover was coming right at him. "What type of boyfriend are you even, Jung Daehyun?!" Glaring at him, I stood up and head to the room. 

What type of boyfriend tells their girlfriend that she can't get married? That inconsiderate cheesecake eater! 

First he goes around talking to some ex-girlfriend of his when I'm away, to buy an ice cream for him even! Then he acts like nothing's wrong and very happily took the ice cream, hugged the girl and walked back to our apartment. 

Growling in frustration, I yelled into the duvet and convieniently threw a within reach pillow towards the general direction of the door when it clicked open. 

"Go away..."

But I knew he came in regardless because the door closed shut and his footsteps made this "tap" sound on the floor. 

Sure enough, the bed dipped and a moment later, he reached to tilt my chin up. He was slightly surprised at my teary face and I was too. I hadn't even noticed that I was crying until he opened the door and I shifted, feeling the damp sheets beneath me. 

"What type of boyfriend tells his girlfriend that she won't get married?" I glared at him, trying to look as fierce as possible in tears. "Jung." Stab at his chest. "Dae." Stab. "Hyun" Stab. "You...inconsiderate jerk." Stab. 

Daehyun caught my fingers between the fifth stab. "Hey." He smiled almost tenderly. "I'm sorry okay. I know I'm a insensitive jerk who seems to be only eating half the time. But trust me, this jerk loves you too and he's crazy for you." 

"I'm sorry for what happened. I was being a little too insensitive to you." At this you scoffed and he chuckled. "Fine, very insensitive to you." He made me look at him and kissed me lightly. "I promise it won't happen again okay?" He blinked and I knew I'll forgive him sooner or later. 

"Forgive this insensitive jerk who eats a lot, but also a jerk who tries to show his love for you everyday okay?" His eyes were wide and hope, a little fear, amusement filled his eyes.

"Damn you, Jung Daehyun." Pulling him forward, I kissed him; taking in the mint flavor of his plump lips and his warmth against me. 

When we pulled away, I knew my cheeks were flushed. Daehyun's cheeks were flushed with a hue of pink too, and his eyes crinkled as he smiled so broadly it looked creepy. 

Why do I even love him that much?