Reason #1

Give Me 6 Reasons to Love You More

The sweat was dripping down my face and I stepped out of the court momentarily to wipe off the sweat. It was summer and Daehyun decided to drag everyone (which means the rest of B.A.P), and me, to play basketball. Even though I wasn't the best at it, at least I could be given credit for even attempting to shoot with a height that Junhong could tower over easily. 

"Are you okay?" The familiar voice made me smile and I nodded my head absentmindedly, in the midst of gulping down water. Daehyun grinned, the creases at his eyes visible as ever, and took the bottle from my hands before pouring the rest of its contents into his mouth. 

To be honest, he looked simply hot and cute at the same time, but I wouldn't tell him that. I wasn't used to telling him stuff like that and it made me awkward. So because I was me, I just grinned right back and headed for the court after. 

"JaeEun-ah, let's play another round before we go!" Jongup yelled and I gave a thumbs up just as I heard another call of my name from behind. 

Turning around, there was a split second before the ball came into contact with my face. 

"Ouch!" I yelped and caught the ball, placing it away from where it had hit.

My mouth was numb for awhile and I stood dazed, comprehending the slight sting, until all the 6 guys were infront of me. 

"JaeEun! Are you okay?" HimChan was asking. 

"God! I'm so sorry!" Daehyun was saying, his eyes filled with worry. "I didn't know that I threw too hard..." 

"It's okay, I'm fine, it doesn't really hurt." It was true, because of the numbness, it didn't really hurt to me minus the tingling feeling. 

"You're bleeding!" Junhong exclaimed and suddenly everyone was frantic again. 

There was a metallic taste in my mouth and somehow I found myself my lips to get rid of the blood; and to get more of the metallic taste. After awhile, the bleeding stopped but Daehyun (and everyone else) was still very much worried. 

"I'm okay! Really. I'm fine." Despite that, Daehyun insisted on taking me home and he sat me down at the sofa, giving me a cup of ice water. 

It was supposed to help with the pain, but the moment my lips came into contact with the water, I gasped and pulled it away.Before I even comprehended anything at all, Daehyun was there fussing over, peering at my lips.

Managing a small smile, "It's fine, I'm just a little shocked at the coldness." 

Daehyun's eyebrows creased and I pressed a finger to his forehead, trying to ease the frown, "Stop frowning." 

"But you're hurt!" His voice came out sounding a little whiny and I laughed. 

Leaning forward, I kissed him on the lips and pulled away. "I'm fine really. Don't worry too much."

Daehyun finally smiles and I laughed heartily. Seeing his smile was something I needed every single day and I could only love him more each time he smiles that darn smile of his.