SIX#The Meeting

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!!!

Hoho..thank you for subscribing this story and welcome to this family!

I'm really happy because it had reached over 100 subies!!

Its mean...we are A BIG FAMILY ^_^

Thank you for the tremendous supports,family!

 

Chapter 6

Luhan rubbed his eyes.Again and again.But the result was still same.Haish,pabo Lulu!Your eyes were not lying!It really was her!OMG!She's  really an angel!

 

"Kwon Yuri?Yuri noona!"

 

Yuri smiled at him."Yes,I am.Now let me help you to stand up"Yuri stood and put her hand out.Luhan looked at her,still unbelieved with what had happened.

 

"Hey..snap out of it!You dont want me to help you?"He is really strange!

 

He felt flushed.His cheeks were red.He should not looked at her too long.Yuri would think him as crazy or a y.Luhan held her hands and stood.He wiped his buttock with his hand.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!I'm Xi Luhan!"Luhan bowed to her 90 degrees.Yuri deserves an honour from his because she is so glamourous plus she is older than him.He felt happy and proud.Happy because he could see his idol face to face.Proud because he could introduce his name and touched her hands for the first time in his life!OMG!Luhan could not stop but smiling widely at Yuri.

 

He's cute!She admitted it.He has a sweet smile."Luhan?Nice name.I'm Yuri"

 

Of course,I know you!Its hard to believe but she's Kwon Yuri!She's been incredibly popular with search engines,,conducting interviews with magazines and many more!Kwon Yuri is the most hot and eligible bacholerette among hundreds young actress!Am I praising her to much?He smiled to himself.

 

"Hey!Luhan!I get this for you!"Krystal came,rushing.She was bringing a plaster."Mianhe unnie..I'm searching for this"

 

"Ah..anio.No need to be sorry"Yuri looked at her watch.OMG!Tae Yeon!She was late!"Excuse me but I need to go.Stal,you tell Sica I'm so sorry and tell her I love her,okay?"

 

Krystal nodded.They hugged each other."I'm going to miss you again"Krystal said.

 

"Me too"Yuri patted her back.Before leaving,she remembered about Luhan.Yuri looked at Luhan who was standing next to Krystal.He got a bump there on his forehead.It was red and big.She felt so sorry for him about what had happened just now.

 

"Luhan..please accept my apology and I think this is the last time we met.Bye"She gave him a big smile,sincerely from her heart.She waved at them before turned around.

 

No!!!Dont go!His heart cried.Luhan looked at Yuri who was already walked away.

 

"Now..let me help you to put this on"

 

---.---.---.---.---.---

Krystal and Luhan walked together.There were many people down there.They spotted Sehun who was sitting alone on a sofa.

 

"Sehunnie!"Krystal smiled at him.She felt happy to see him.Fortunately this time,he had no women besides him.

 

"There you are!Lulu and Stal!"Sehun came closer,bringing a glass of orange juice.Sehun brought Krystal close to him and put one of  his hand on her waist"Where do you go,honey?You should greet us in front of your house.And..hello!What is this!Lu?"Sehun pointed at a cute plaster on Luhan's forehead.

 

"Its just a small accident"Luhan smiled.He was not interested to tell Sehun about what had actually happened.Besides,Krystal and him already made a promise to not tell Sehun about Yuri.

 

"Aishh..you are so clumsy!"Sehun smirked."You know what?Both of you missed the time when Jessica cuts her big cake!"

 

Krystal smiled."So what are we waiting for?Lets eat the cake!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter