FIVE#Jessica's Birthday Party

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5

Soo Hyun or Daniel Henney?

Erk?Do I have to answer that?

Of course!;p

Erm...Daniel oppa?

Wae?

He's more manly than Soo Hyun..haha=D

I think Kris should be more careful next time..he might lose his fiancee

to Daniel Henney.Lol

Haha...Kris is way better than Daniel oppa!My handsome Kris<3

Oh..you should come to my party tonight.Please..dont tell me you are busy=(

I will.Of couse!..dont worry

Bring me my GIFT!

Aigoo..haha..of course my lovely birthday girl!

Ok.I have a lot to do here for tonight..so..bye bye

Bye<3

 

Yuri smiled.Her long finger swept on the screen and tapped a folder in her phone.BFF.She smiled brightly,looking at the so many photos of her and her best friend forever,Jessica Jung.There were almost 100 photos of them since 2007 till now,2014.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then,her fingers kept sweeping the screen until she found another folder named 'Ice Jess'.

 

"Cute!"Yuri giggled and smiled to herself.She miss this girl so much!Yuri was really busy with dramas,photoshoots and many things.Not only her,Jessica too.Jessica is a successsful fashion designer.It was almost three weeks they didn't meet.Usually,when she have a leisure time,Yuri will go to Jessica&Krystal house to meet them,spending almost time with Jessica.

 

 

 

 

"Yul.."

 

She looked up to see Tae Yeon who was standing in front of her,holding a purple note book and a pen.Yuri put her iphone 6 plus gold on the small rounded-table beside her.

 

"What's up unnie?"

 

"Well..you get another photoshoot tonight for the face of Cosmopolitan magazine next issue''Tae Yeon said without looking at Yuri.

 

"What?"Yuri looked so suprised to hear that"To-tonight??...you should tell me earlier unnie!"

 

"Do you have anything to do tonight?Sadly..you should cancel that for this,honey"

 

 

Aishh..!I should know this will happen to me...Ahh!Ottoke?Yuri looked at her phone.Slowly,she grabbed her phone.Jessica would be really dissapointed to heard this.

 

"I'm so sorry,Yul.."Tae Yeon put her hand on her shoulder."Erm..why dont we try to talk to Cosmopolitan now?We still have time...maybe they will.."

 

"Aniyo..no.."She mused,shooking her head and smiled to her.

 

"But..you look so sad.What happenned?"Tae Yeon noticed the gloomy look on Yuri's face.

 

"Tonight is..Sica birthday party"Yuri slowly said with sad tone.

 

"Jinjja?You should go there tonight,Yul!"

 

Yuri found it hard under the circumstances but managed to plaster on a smile and looked at Tae Yeon who probably didn't know her mixed feelings that time"I know...I really want to go there but"

 

"You know what?I'm going to help you!"Tae Yeon looked at Yuri,who obviously suprised to heard that.

 

"Unnie!Correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't you just say you'll help me?Are you kidding ?You better not doing that because I dont have any mood now"Yuri afraid she might ended up crying if Tae Yeon really did that to her.

 

"Haish...I'm not kidding okay?I'm telling you the truth...so,listen carefully''Tae Yeon closed their distance and showed Yuri her book that were full of Yuri's schedule."Look...you still have much plenty time to go there......."

 

 

A broad smile spread over Yuri's face.Satisfied with her look,she snatched up her brush.Her choosen dress was a simple cute dress for tonight.Simplicity was best.

 

 

She dropped her brush then went to her bed,grabbing a gift bag and her handbag.

 

 

Tae Yeon parked her car outside the big house,in front the gate.Yuri went out from the car.

 

"Thanks unnie!"

 

Tae Yeon nodded and smiled at her."Called me immediately okay?Remember,you are-"

 

"Yeah,yeah..I know.Bye"Yuri waved at her.She stood there until Tae Yeon's car dissapeared from her sight.Slowly,she walked her way to the big house.There are about 10 and more car at the front yard.She felt nervous for no reason.She really hoped that she will not bump into the paparazzi there.She glanced at her watch.She have only one hour  to meet Jessica and then go to another place for the photoshoot.Carefully,she went into the house.

 

"Wow..."She was fascinated to see the decorations that have been made inside the house.She could see a big white cake on the table at the center of the room.There are a few of people talking to each other while drinking  the juice.Fortunately,she didn't see any people with the camera and its mean she was safe for now.The party didn't begin yet,she guessed.Its still early and she didn't see Jessica there.Jessica must be at her room.

 

She covered her face with the handbag and walked quickly,leaving the crowd.Yuri ran up the stairs.She knew Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter