THREE#I'm Going To Tell Him

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3

 

 

 

Mr Oh walked to the dining room and saw her wife was preparing the food for the breakfast.Mrs Oh smiled to her husband when she felt his hand hugged her slim waist.Mr Oh gave her a quick peck on the lips.

 

(So sweet!)

 

 

"Good morning"He said before sitting on the chair and grab a newspaper on the table.

"Morning too"

 

Mrs Oh poured coffee in the cup for her beloved husband.She glanced at her husband who was totally focused on the newspaper.

(Breakfast)Nyum!Nyum!

 

"What's the latest news today?"She asked.

"Hmm...nothing interesting.There are more about gossips and sports"Mr Oh answered without looking at his wife.He still scrutinized the newspaper,looking for his favourite news;business.As a person who was involved in business,he have to know about the world.Its important to him to know his rival and others.Suddenly,he saw an article and a familiar face on it and it attracted to him to read about it."Korean's Angel,Kwon Yuri and the famous,Kim Soo Hyun seem to be a match couple made in heaven as they will soon face the audience through their new drama..."He read.

"Yuri?"Mrs Oh who was already sat on the chair shocked to hear a familiar name from his husband's mouth.

"Gary and Ji Hyo are very lucky to have her as their daughter.Look at her...she's beautiful,gorgeous and famous...and she's very nice too,"

"I like her"Added Mrs Oh.

"Me too..."He put the newspaper on the table and looked at her wife."Where is Sehun?Did he come home last night?"

Mrs Oh nodded.

"He didn't wake up yet?Didn't he has a class today?"

"Erm....I don't know"Mrs Oh stood."I think..I have to wake him up"Said Mrs Oh before went upstairs.

 

 

 

"Sehun..wake up,honey"Mrs Oh patted on his shoulder but there was no response from him.

"Sehun..."

 

Sehun slowly opened his eyes and found her mom  looking at him with a smile but immediately pull the duvet on his body and covered his face.

 

"Ya..Oh Sehun!Wake up!"Mrs Oh pulled the duvet which was covering his whole body.His action make her felt annoyed.How rude this boy!

"Omma..."Sehun said,rubbing his eyes.

"Wake up now or u will be scold by appa"She threatened him.Thats the only way she can do now to wake him up.

"Aishh....I hate morning"He mumbled before get up from the bed.

"What?"

"Ah..nothing omma!"He immediately went to the bathroom which is in the bedroom.

 

 

 

"Good morning,Oh Sehun!"Mr Oh smiled to his son as soon as Sehun sat on the chair in front of him.Sehun smiled weakly.

 

Mr Oh looked at Sehun when he was taking the breakfast.He waited for Sehun to finish his breakfast.He want to discuss something with him.

 

Sehun felt strange.He not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter