ONE#HunHan:Night Club~

Lovestruck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 Oh Sehun,or even known as The Prince.The South Korean richest son.The one and only the most man that every single girls dream to be with.

                 He is also known as the biggest Casanova ever!He changes woman every night!Every single rich lady and the bachelorette in the South Korea and not to mention the top models that have been with him.N.O kidding!

                  Xi Luhan, popular for being Sehun's twin.No...not a real twin but they have almost same face that make people really thought they are twins.Luhan is the heir to the Fame Hotel Group.He is also popular among girls but he is not a womanizer .He always accompany Sehun to the club.Every night.Yes.Every night b.u.t....he still

~Chapter 1~

        12p.m

       Sehun and Luhan looked their bests as they walked in to the private club.

         Not anyone could get into this club;only celebrities and other VIPS or very rich people.Sehun often went to this club  to get any pretty young lady to join him on the bed every night. He was not the one who start first BUT the girl was!Sehun and Luhan went straight to the long bar to get some drinks.The music was loud and the light were flickering.The club was busy this time at night.The smell of alcohol and sweat mixed in the air.The bodies on the dance floor were swaging along with the heavy bass.The platform in the middle was occupied by a group of y girls dancing with their lingeries.

          Sehun swallowed the bitter liquid and ordered another from the male bartender who gave him a suggestive smile and another glass.

          "Dont drink to much,Hun.I dont want to carry u this night.U are too heavy,u know?"Luhan said while sipping the drink.

           "Who says I will go home tonight???"Sehun smirked.His eyes observing everywhere like a predator looking for its prey when 2 pretty girls who looked like models came and sat beside them

            "Hi,hotties..I'm Anna" the girl with red dress introducing herself while smiling seductively.

            "I'm Soona..."said the other girl.

             Sehun smirked.He got another prey now!

              "Luhan~ssi,I want that red one.U take another one,k?"Sehun whispered at Luhan."But..but.."Luhan could not finished his words when Sehun already followed the red girl who led him to the dance floor.He then felt his arm was pulled by the girl."Let's go baby.."Luhan shocked.He did'nt want this!He was not like Sehun!He came to this club just to accompany his bestie not searching for any girls.

               "I'm sorry.I can't...let me go"Luhan refused.The girl looked really disappointed and let his hand off.She then went to somewhere searching another prey.Luhan sighed heavily.He stayed put on his spot,drinking his vodka and coke as he watched Sehun got close to the girl he was dancing with.He suddenly feel a presence next to him.He turn to her right and saw a girl already sit next to him.

                "Luhan right??The Prince's bestie??Pleasure to meet u here!"the girl offered her hand at him,"I'm HyunJi.."Luhan shook her hand and politely smiled at him but giving her no response.He really want to be alone and didn't like to be disturb.He really wanted to smack that Sehun now for forcing him to go at this place.But he should not blame Sehun 100% because it is also his fault for easy accepting his request.Haishhh..

              The girl put her hand on his chest and rubbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter