Chapter 5

Until Heavens
 
As Luhan got back to their home, everything went dull, way far from what happened awhile ago. Earlier looked like some kind of a fairytale dream that he thinks is impossible in reality. He called 'him',
 
He held on to his phone and dialed 'his' number. A few rings and a boy answered,
 
 
"Hello?"
 
"Minseok! Are you in the cafè? Oh, okay, I'll be there in a minute!"
 

 

Sehun was on his way home when he decided to check on Luhan's work in the coffee shop. He wanted to see how happy his boyfriend is having his dream job as a barista.

 
He parked his car, anticipating for a little pale boy to welcome his appearance. Sehun opens the door but sees no signs of the older boy. He waits up for him patiently as he sits near the counter.
 
 
Almost ten minutes had passed but still no show. He decided to use the comfort room to wake himself up because it was late in the evening and he needed energy for the sake of his boyfriend.
 
 
From the ajar door, Sehun sees Luhan aggressively kissing someone else. They're disgusting. It actually took almost ten seconds for the two to notice Sehun staring at them with pure shock.
 
 
Luhan finally stops as he puts his arm onto Minseok's shoulder. "Hi babe," Luhan smirks at the silver-haired boy. Sehun was in complete silence. He had the urge to talk — he had more than a thousand words to yell at his boyfriend, but his mouth never fails to be kept shut.
 
 
Sehun began tearing up, "What a freaking crybaby. What's the matter with you?!" Luhan growls as he approached Sehun. "Look, everything was a joke, baby. Didn't you had fun? It was hilarious!" Luhan laughs hysterically. He was having too much fun in jerking this silver-haired lad; or should I say, his boyfriend.
 
 
"You're too dumb to know how I do things. Didn't you notice how I chose this coffee shop instead of that freaking bubble tea store at the front you always go to? It's like choosing between you and Minseok. And I guess my decision was completely clear," Luhan speaks further as tears began to stream down Sehun's face, still left speechless.
 
 
"Minseok and I have been together ever since before we met. I accepted your love because of sympathy, okay, kindly keep that in mind, baby. It was just feelings of pity for you. You love me too much, and that's the best part there. I can do whatever I want with you. It's fun though — making people who's fond of you to do everything you say; more like a puppet, perhaps." Luhan grins, almost like killing Sehun bit by bit with just speaking.
 
 
 
"I never loved you, and never will I. It was all plain pretend," Luhan walks away interlocking his soft pale fingers on to Minseok's.
 
 
Sehun doesn't have anything to say. Tears spoke everything inside of him. And yes it hurts damn straight to the heart.
 
 
 
Sehun smirks to himself, "So this is what revenge feels like."
 
 
 
He loves Luhan; too much that he can do anything, everything, for him. Sehun was actually a jerk — being a careless badass boy playing games with people's feelings. Love wasn't his type, but he ended up falling hard for Luhan for the first time of his entire living.
 
 
He never planned on being in love with this demure blonde boy who was once his little angel, but now is his sweetest nightmare who had shattered his pure fragile heart into tiny million pieces.