Chapter 4

Until Heavens
 
 
Sehun was on his way to his home in a dark cold night. Streets were empty and lights were eerie-looking. It almost seemed like it was only him living on earth, driving alone feeling low and gloomy.
 
 
A precious smile abruptly appeared in his mind, constantly letting its teeth to be seen by Sehun. Hazelnut eyes twinkling as it forms a coy beam. Sehun finally grins, letting his head be invaded by Luhan's priceless features despite of the downhearted road on his way.
 
 
Until then, everything went pitch black.
 
 

 

Walls so white and ceiling so high. Sehun sees how dull and lonely this room was. Not until he saw the boy he had and will always love, sleeping delicately beside of his bed interlocking his fingers onto the younger. Sehun smiles.

 
He looked around, realizing he had an injected tube on his right hand connected to a pack of like an acid. He knew he was wearing a patient's uniform, yet it doesn't seemed like a hospital for him though.
 
 
He thought of heaven, literally. It felt like he was being touched by angels who plays 10 stringed harps and random flutes above. Luhan was so demure. It isn't something to deny for he is truly beautiful in every angle in Sehun's eyes. He continuously stared at Luhan, studying every detail of him and realizing how he overedged the limits of perfection.
 
 
Until Sehun rests his head onto Luhan's shoulders, slowly closing his eyes while smiling blissfully.
 

 

Sehun was gently opening his eyes anticipating for a little blonde staring sweetly at him. He wakes up. It was blurred and subtle.
 
 
He looks up to his side, seeing a sleeping looking tired man with dark thick specs wearing a bright shade of blue polo.
 
 
It was Tao.
 
 
 
"T-Tao?" Sehun speaks filled with confusion and bewilderment. The man wakes up, still dizzy as he replies, "Yes, baby?"
 
 
 
"Where's Luhan?! He was here the last time and I just slept and I- where- Luhan?!" Sehun started panicking as the man with the blue polo shushes his mouth, almost too aggressively.
 
 
 
"Luhan never visited you for goddamn sake, Sehun!" Tao began yelling.
 
 
The younger was in too much shock that he was breathing heavily as he tried to clutch his heart, "Wh-what are you saying, boss?" Sehun stutters.
 
 
 
"Sehun, quit it! We've been together for almost a year and you're still thinking of that ing blonde boy?!" Tao raised his voice with full anger.
 
 
 
"Luhan already left you, okay?! He ing left you hanging after a year! He's with Minseok now!" Tao added as he lets himself bring out everything in him.
 
 
 
"Didn't you remember how he broke your heart? How he let the whole world know that he never loved you all this time and had a freaking affair with someone else? He's in love with his barista lovey dovey Minseok! Let that sink in your mind for the nth time, Sehun!" Tao didn't stop from there,
 
 
 
"He's miles away from you so stop hallucinating that he came all the way from the States just to see you! Forget him, Sehun! He even caused you this accident and now you're gonna chase after him all over again?! That's bull!" 
 
 
 
Tears started to race from Sehun's perfect oval eyes. He feels how his heart slowly shatters into pieces as he hears every word coming from the other's mouth.
 
 
 
 
Sehun knows deep inside it was true, though. Luhan already left him, but memories won't.
 

 

A/N: is it okay? lol