Chapter 3

Until Heavens
 
Luhan wakes up feeling somehow lonely and empty. There was a spacious part on the other side of the bed; there was no Sehun beside him. 
 
But a cute little plushie greeted him a good morning, along with yellow sun post-it-notes sticked on to Hello Kitty's head:
 
 
"Press HK's heart and speak. Let me hear your first words of the day and everything you keep by its ears; she'll listen — I'll listen."
 
 
 
"It's already past 9 o'clock and I need to go now, kiss kittie now for me, baby. She'll always be a clone of me whenever I'm away,"
 
 
Luhan smiles too sweetly. It was the best start of all the days he had woken up to. It felt perfect. He rose up, noticing another note on his bed side:
 
 
"Good morning again, my princess. Start your morning rituals now and oh, don't forget that your toothbrush is the blue and not the pink one for the nth time for heavens sake, okay?" 
 
 
Luhan chuckles, making his way to the bathroom thinking about how much sweeter can his boyfriend any get? He's almost making every butterfly in the tiny blonde's tummy burst into flames.
 
 
He gently washed his face, just to prove himself it wasn't a dream. Until then he saw a message written on the mirror:
 
 
"I already bought you your favorite toothpaste — strawberry! You know, I always wanted to try it too. But I realized it was for you. Mind letting it fulfill your mouth and finally share it with me when we meet? If it's alright, then go to your closet right after,"
 
 
The little pale boy's cheek blushed in burning red. His smile never leaving his face as he brushes his teeth in a strawberry coated flavor according to what Sehun asked him. 
 
 
He followed what was said and he did go to his closet. An isolated outfit was perfectly placed in the middle. It was a simple red v-neck shirt partnered with ripped denim jeans. 
 
 
It was sure simple though, but it stood out the most compared to all his classy coats and fancy polo shirts because of this one specific spot in it.
 
 
A single letter 'H' was printed at the front which meant a lot to the both of them.
 
 
Luhan grabs the shirt as he notices a yellow note that had fallen from it:
 
 
"I will always be your Hun and you'll always be my Han, right? You and I together through heaven and hell until whenever, remember?"
 
 
Luhan giggles. He wore the prepared clothes and started to step outside.
 
 
It looks so magical. It was so enchanting.
 
 
The path was filled with rose petals as its scent blooms around the whole house, fulfilling every smile and happiness in Luhan.
 
 
The walls were covered with their pictures together ever since. Every photograph was all with pure preciousness and sweetness. They really looked perfect, Luhan thought.
 
 
He took a step to the stairs. He looks down and sees a beautifully dressed man smiling blissfully at him.
 
 
It wasn't formal though, both of them were only wearing the same red shirt and jeans which are pretty not for some grand balls and classy parties. It was actually for just a diner table in their home, meal being cooked with full of passion and love by the silver-haired boy.
 
 
"Today's September 15, 2014. There are actually no occasions and it's just another ordinary day, right? I don't why but it's been a year and yet I still feel like I'm still trying to make you mine even if you already are. Does this prove how much I love you more and more in each day that passes?" 
 
 
Sehun says as he hands over Luhan a bouquet of blue roses. "Blue. Yeah, I still know your favorite rose," The younger added as he grins and kisses Luhan's temples.
 
 

 

They spent their morning just like that. It was too precious that it made both of their warm hearts flutter along the way. 
 
 
It wasn't a weekday though. Sehun knows the little blonde boy too much that he knows him from his full name to his habit of forgetting the days of the calendar yet remembers every memorable date with the younger lad. 
 
 
The day went by with just them watching their favorite movies while eating popcorn flavored with cheese, just the way Luhan likes it. Blankets covering the both of them as Sehun leans on to Luhan, feeling every warmth and presence of the little boy.
 
 
It's an hour before midnight and they already watched almost four out of their ten prepared CDs with crumbs and empty packs of snacks littered on their tiny table. 
 
 
"What if I got into an accident and forget everything?" Luhan suddenly asks as he ruffles his fingers on to Sehun's hair. They were lying on their cozy couch, Sehun's head placed on Luhan's lap as raindrops drips slowly on their window pane.
 
 
"What if I got blind and become mute? What if I cannot hear you anymore? What if-" Sehun shushes Luhan by his chaste kiss. 
 
 
"Whatever happens, I'll protect you. You're safe with me and I'm safe with you, right? Together until the end remember?" Sehun says as he slowly dozed off to a sleep.