last

A Sassy Diva

"And that is how we got married", sehun finished and stretched his legs that were locked from sitting too long. Jin stared at his umma with his eyebrows furrowed,"I still don't understand"

Sehun looked at his five year old son and picked him up,"It's called love at first sight".

Jin tilted his head to the side,"Love at first side?".

"Yea love at first sight", sehun nodded his head,"It's when you fall in love with someone the very first time you meet".

"But you said that you didn't like appa when you met him for the very first time!", jin pouted and folded his arms.

This was getting really confusing!

Sehun sighed and looked at his son,"You'll understand when you grow up okay?". Just then the door opened and kai entered the house looking tired.

"Guess your appa came", sehun said and put his son down, who quickly made his way towards his appa and hugged his legs. Kai tired face immediately lit up and quickly kneeled to the ground to come down his son's height.

"How are you little guy", kai asked and did some hand movements with his son. Jin giggled and squeled,"I had so much of fun today! Aunty Luhan and aunty baekhyun was so funny! I played with umma as well so that umma won't feel lonely!".

"Good boy", kai kissed jin's cheek and the kid scurried away in his playroom saying that he kept his dinasaur and captain waiting for far too long. Kai stood up and walked towards sehun. He circled his arms around sehun's waist and brought him closer.

"How was your day at the office?", sehun asked while loosening kai's tie since it looked quite suffocating.

"Tiring", kai nuzzled his head in sehun's pale skin, breathing in the sweet scent of honey and lavinder,"I missed you so much". Sehun blushed and hid his face on kai's chest, enjoying the soft beating of his heart. Kai smiled, these small antics of sehun had always had him fall for him over and over again. He quickly duck his head and stole a long needed kiss from sehun, enjoying the soft lips against his. Sehun closed his eyes and brought his hands around kai's neck, bringing them more closer. 

Kai parted and looked at sehun with panting breadths. Sehun's brown eyes always gave comfort, his lips was there to shower kai the love that he wanted for so long and his body giving kai his other half. Sehun was truly his angel.

"What are you thinking about?", sehun tilted his head towards the side, lips swolen and red from the heated kiss.

"How perfect you are", kai again was about to dive in for another kiss, when he was rudely interrupted.

"Appa I wanted to ask you something, what is true love?", jin stood at the doorway of his playroom, one hand clutching a dinasaur plushie. Kai sighed and looked to his side,"It's something you'll understand when you grow up".

Jin frowned and nodded his head slowly before making his way to back to his playroom.

Was it something so bad?

Kai turned his attention to sehun and smirked,"So true love huh".

Sehun looked down and blushed. He had no answer to that. Kai carried sehun bridal style and started to make his way to their shared bedroom. 

"Y-yah put me down", Sehun stuttered and tightened his hold around kai's neck so as to not fall down.

"Nah, not gonna happened", kai answered and opened their bedroom's door. He quickly closed it and set sehun down on the bed. He slowly started to kiss sehun's neck making sure to leave marks along the soft pale skin. Sehun moaned softly and closed his eyes, enjoying the pleasure that made its way through his body.Kai grinned,

Oh how much fun they were gonna have tonight.

The door creaked open and both of them looked up only to see jin standing there still holding his dinasaur plushie,"Umma can I cuddle with you?".

Sehun quickly sat up,"Of course baby", and opened his arms invitingly. Jin quickly made his towards his umma and sat down on his lap. Sehun circled his arms around his baby boy's body and put the blanket over himself to make jin warm. JIn shifted slightly to make himself comfotable and snuggled closer to sehun .

Soon after, sehun heard soft breathing and looked down to see jin sleeping tightly holding his shirt. Kai looked at the scene infront of him and smiled fondly. He placed a soft kiss on jin's forehead and made his way to the bathroom. He glanced back and saw that sehun was slightly humming a soft tune and sighed. He looked down at his pants and sighed again, this time desperately.

What was he going to do now with his problem?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!!^^ so I'm really sad to say but this is the last chapter of this story. I seriously had so much fun with all of you!!:) thankyou to all the subscribers and upvoters who were kind enough to even glance at this story. So hope to see you all again!! anyway I'll update some bonus chapters when I feel like. 

So till then BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<333333333333333333333333333333333