Chapter 1

A Sassy Diva

To know the fact of not knowing the fact that there is a big possibility of your first day at a new school to be terribly ruined made jongin groan. It's not that he expected rainbows and unicorns at his first day but come on! He didn't expect it to be that bad either. 

He sighed, it was already horrible enough that an empty juice can was thrown at him by 'mistake' and he was sure it has already formed a bruise at his shouldier but he has already made enemies with 'the diva' of this school. It wasn't his fault that while searching for the administration office he accidently bumped into a guy who had the attitude of a parrot. He did say sorry twice but it still wasn't enough for that self centered jerk.

That jerk even had the guts to say that a 'nerd' like him shouldn't get in the way of an actually handsome guy. Just because he wore thick rimmed glasses that almost covered his whole face didn't make him a nerd! He would have considered that jerk to be quite beautiful if it wasn't for his rotten attitude.

Jongin gripped his bagpack harder and dragged his suitcase along with him.

That person should just go to hell and die and ing suffer there.

He atlast reached the office and went to the receptionist lady who looked way too old to be working.

"Excuse me miss, I came here for my room number".

The old lady looked through her glasses which were sharp at the tips and nodded slowly,"Are you Kim Jongin?".

"Yes", jongin nodded.

"Well, Kim Jongin you'll be rooming with Oh Sehun. The room number is 305 and here are the keys", the old lady slowly handed the keys with her way too wrinkled hand.

Jongin took the keys and bowed muttering a 'thankyou' and walked to the direction where the dorms are situated. He worried his bottom lip while looking at the room numbers.

302, 303, 304, 305!

Jongin stood infront of his room and took in a deep breath and exhaled it. He was worried as hell wheather his roomate will be the silent one, the talkative one or the y one. He hoped for the first one since he, himself is quite a silent type of person.

You can do this jongin!

He nodded to himself determinely and again took a deep breath before opening the door only to be greeted by the last person he ever wanted to face.

"YOU!!".

It was the guy with the attitude of a parrot.

".......Just perfect".

 

 

                                                                                                                ~*~

 

Oh Sehun was pissed and he was pissed as hell. His parents made his life more and more complicated. For them, he acing his classes wasn't enough but they had to ing go ahead and ruin his life. What more pissed him off was that a guy bumped to him when he was pissed. Everyody knows not to come infront of Oh ing Sehun when he was angry! But nooooooo he had to come infront of him and bump to him making him more angry.

He stomped his way to his room and slammed the door shut. What more irritated him was the fact the he was getting a new roommate. He was having an awesome time with baekhyun who was his bestfriend as well as his roommate but then the school authorities had to change his roommate and made him stuck with a new tranferred kid.

His life is great isn't it.

Just when sehun was about to start texting to baekhyun a to why his life was so miserable, the door opened and in came a guy.

Guess my roommate finally arrived.

Sehun sighed and looked up only to have his face expression changed, mirroring the guy opposite to him.

"YOU!!".

 

                                                                                               ~*~

TBC

 

Anyways that was the first chapter!!!! hope you all liked it!! next chapter might be updated thursday till then bye!!!

And thank you to all the subscribers and upvoters luv ya all<3<3<3<3^^