Chapter 2

A Sassy Diva

 

 

"What the are you doing here!".

Jongin slightly flinched at the use of the word. It was his first day and he already had someone curse at him.

But then again,

"You think I wanna ing be here!".

He was also quite good with words you see.

Jongin rolled his eyes and went to the unoccupied bed opposite to sehun's before placing his luggage and bagpack beside it. He sighed and flopped down on his bed. He was already tired as hell from the painfully long trip from his home but to top it all off, he had a roommate who could probably be in the top ten of World's Most Sassiest, Rude, Terrible, Horrible than a donkey people.

Jongin snorted to himself for the lame joke. He heard the bed moving from his side and looked to see sehun standing up and walking towards him.

Sehun folded his arms and looked down at jongin,"Sit up".

Jongin rolled his eyes at the demanding voice but nonetheless sat up since he didn't want to deal with his y attitude, atleast not now.

"We'll be living here by rules", sehun started, holding a piece of paper. "Read it carefully".

Jongin took the paper with furrowed eyebrows. He read the paper, expression turning from confused to annoyance."I don't even do drugs!".

"Incase you end up doing".

Jongin rolled his eyes at the reply he got, "When did you even write this?", jongin asked. He clearly remembered that from the time he entered the room, he never caught the sight his roommate writing anything.

"None of your concern",sehun replied and walked towards his bed, laying on it and covering his whole body with the blanket.

Jongin rolled his eyes.

What did he expect from the resident diva.

He again looked down on the paper and sighed. The so called 'rules' were just so idiotic. Jongin was sure he'll never attempt anything that was on the paper.

The rules:

1. No smoking  inside our room.

2.I should never find drugs lying on the sink.

3.Never keep your underwear on the study desk.

4. No stealing of chimpanzees from the zoo and bringing them in our room for 'entertainment'.

5.No having in this room. (With boyfriend / girlfriend)

And the number five was something that was never going to happen in his lonely single life.

                                                                                                   ~*~

Jongin sighed and sat on his bed. He kept his backpack on the table and stretched trying to relax his tired muscles. Today was his first day of attending the school and it was already hell for him. He had school work that he had to cope up with but then there was only one positive point that he loved the most. He was granted the permission to join the dance club. His legs ached from dancing continuously for three hours but then again, dancing was his passion and he was already ready to face the hardships that came with it. He looked at the clock that read 7:47. He sighed again, he had so many assignments to complete. It was already so late and his roommate had still not arrived. Jongin furrowed his eyebrows, he didn't remember his roommate having a tight schedule today but why was he even thinking about him?

He ruffled his hair and stood up, grabbing a towel.

Might as well take a shower.

Sehun sighed while closing his locker. He fell asleep in the library while doing his homework and woke up just before the closing time. He felt an arm sling around his shouldier and looked to his side to see a grinning baekhyun.

"He finally asked me!!", baekhyun cheered excitedly and did a small victory dance.

"Who?", sehun asked with a confused look but then realised.

"Chanyeol?".

"Of course dummy!!", baekhyun slapped his arm playfully.

Chanyeol had been baekhyun's crush since forever. He would always talk about him with sehun. Sehun always zoned out to him blabbering about chanyeol but just nodded here and there to show that he was listening  . 

Sehun smiled and congratulated his friend. He was indeed happy for him but he was a little envious as well. Baekhyun got to choose whom he wanted to love. Sehun always dreamed of falling in love and then living happily ever after but who was he kidding? His fate was horrible and his life was already planned out for him by his over demanding parents. Heck, even his marriage is already arranged by his parents. What's more worse than that?

"So how has your ankle been?", baekhyun asked.

"Has been alot better than before, so I guess i'll be able to join dancing again by tomorrow", his ankle got twisted because he made a silly mistake while doing a dance routine that made him quit dancing for a month. Sehun sighed, he missed dancing so much. It was as if dancing has become  a part of his being. It gave him a purpose in life. It just made him free, with the music flowing and the beats drumming against his ears. 

Baekhyun nodded his head", Well then take care of your health". Baekhyun started to walk but then turned back again,"Oh before I forget, luhan told me that a new student has joined the club. He has absolutely left the instructor in awe, so might as well be on guard sehun", baekhyun patted his shouldier and smirked before skipping his way towards chanyeol's dorm room.

Wait, why was he going there?

Sehun shrugged his shouldiers, might as well be something that newly got together boyfriends did.

He started walking towards his dorms deep in thought. He was a little curious as to who was that new student that was able to impress the instructor. He wanted to know how good his dancing was and to what extend. Was he that good?

He'll be sure to find out.

                                                                                           ~*~

Sehun sighed happily once he saw his room. He would give anything to just sleep till sunset but then, this school never gave that priviledge. He opened the door and quickly opened his shoes, not bothering to arrange them. He looked at his roommate and saw that he was already fast asleep. He put his backpack on the study desk and sat on his bed staring at him. Sehun pursed his lips and stood up, slowly making his way towards jongin's bed. Just a little poke to make sure he was sleeping. Yes, just to make sure that he was indeed sleeping. Nothing else than that.

He reached the bed and sat on his knees to come eye level with jongin's face.Sehun smiled softly while faintly tracing a finger on his cheek. He looked so peaceful and handso-

Wait, what the hell was he thinking!!!

Sehun jerked his finger away from jongin face and hastily stood up. He felt his cheeks burning and quickly walked towards his bed making sure to make as little noise as possible. He sat on his bed and huffed. Oh god, why was he even thinking that!!

Sehun glanced at jongin sleeping and just wished that he never come to know of what he was thinking just now.

But then he will never know of what other people think so he will also not know what sehun thinks!! But then again, what if he was a mind reader?

Don't ask him as to why he was having thoughts that were impossible because he literally didn't know why.

Badumb badumb.

And he also didn't know why his heart was beating so fast.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you all like it^^!!!