chapter 3

A Sassy Diva

Hey everyone! I just edited the previous two chapters so I suggest you read those two again because I added some stuff that wouldn't make you confused in the future chapters.......so anyhow, enjoy!!

 

                                                                                          ~*~

Kai groaned and slammed the alarm clock shut. He didn't want to wake up from his sleep but he didn't want to be late for his classes so he begrudgingly opened his eyes. He rubbed them to make the drowsiness disappear and stretched his arms. The curtains were closed but soft streams of sunlight was still able to make their way through their room. He looked to his side to see his roommate still asleep. He must be tired.

Jongin stood up and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up. Since, this was a really well known academy, all the dorm rooms each had a bathroom attached to it. After brushing his teeth and taking a shower, jongin came out of the bathroom with a towel around his shouldiers, drying his hair. He looked at his still sleeping roommate. Should he wake him up? Or should he just let him be? But then if he didn't wake his roommate up then he'll be late for his classes.

"Aish", jongin ruffled his hair and made his way towards sehun's bed. He stood at the edge of the bed and poked sehun's cheeks, once, twice, thrice.

"Yah, wake up", he shook sehun but to no avail. Jongin sighed and shook him again. Still, no response.

Jongin  looked at sehun and bit his lips, there's only one way.

He moved closer towards sehun's sleeping body and slowly slid the covers off him. His heart was beating fast but it was his roommate's fault for being such a dead log. 

Sehun opened his eyes wide and laughed out loud. He looked at jongin and saw him tickling his sides. "P-please s-sto-hahaha", sehun held jongin's wrist trying his best to escape him. "It's your fault for sleeping like there's no tomorrow when i tried to wake you up earlier", jongin answered and continued to tickle him.

"O-okay i get it!! N-next time I wo-won't d-do it again!!", sehun had tears streaming down his cheeks which were flushed from excessive laughing. The tickling stopped and sehun breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at his roommate getting out of his bed and held his hand out. Sehun stared at the hand and took it, helping himself to sit. 

"Now, come on, I don't think so you would want to be late for your classes", his roommate spoke and ruffled his hair, walking towards their shared cupboard. He opened it and took out his uniform before setting them on the bed. He saw sehun staring at him and gave him a questioning look.

"Is there something on my face?", jongin asked sehun while checking the mirror to make sure there was nothing on his face.

Sehun blushed at the fact that he was caught staring red handed," N-no there's nothing".

He hastily grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom locking it. He slid down the door and patted his burning cheeks.

He never knew his roommate was a walking greek god.

 

                                                                                       ~*~

 

Sehun quickly placed his books inside his bag and made his way outside the classroom. It was the last period and all sehun thought the whole day was about jongin. His friends alot but gave up atlast and moved to another topic when he failed to give a reaction. But now, all those thoughts put aside he dashed his way towards the dance club not bothering to apologize to the people he shoved on his way. He opened the door and breath in the familiar scent of sweat, tiredness and exhaustion. He saw his instructor come over and give him a friendly pat on his back with a smile on his face while muttering a 'welcome back'. He saw yixing smile and gave sehun a hug.

"I ca-can't breath", sehun flailed but yixing pouted," But I missed you so much".

Sehun rolled his eyes but none the less had a smile gracing his lips. He heard the door opening and looked up only to have his eyes widened.

What is he doing here?!

Jongin caught sight of a familiar pair of eyes and his jaw dropped.

Maybe just being roommates wasn't enough.

The instuctor cleared his throat and clapped his hands to get everyone's attention,"Okay guys, I have an announcement to make".

Jongin slowly moved towards sehun and stood beside sehun,"So dancing huh".

Sehun gave a small smile,"The new kid that wowed the instructor?".

Jongin blushed and sehun gave a small laugh before looking over at the instructor to hear what he was saying.

Jongin smiled to himself, his roommate wasn't that much of a bad person. Maybe, he just met him when he was in one of his bad days.

"Okay so we are having a big competition coming up and the rule for this competition is that everyone has to dance in pairs. So i'll announce the pairs alright?", and a loud answers of okays were heard.

The instructor cleared his throat again before pulling out a piece of paper,"So the first ones are minho and taemin, amber an-". 

Sehun looked at jongin zoning out the name callings," So who do you think you'll get?".

Jongin shrugged his shouldiers,"Might aswell be someone good, you?", he asked sehun with a curious look.

"I don't know", sehun gave jongin a teasing look,"But whoever you get must be someone beautiful right?".

"And lastly Jongin and Sehun", the instuctor stated.

"I guess you're right", jongin smirked and made his way towards the front to take his water bottle. Sehun looked down and blushed. Why was his heart nowadays doing summer saults? Why does it feel like his stomach wants to mess up his internal organs?

Just what was happening with him?

 

                                                                                                ~*~

"So I guess we'll just make a turn like this", jongin made a turn from his left," then we can continue with the hand step".

Sehun nodded, they had been practicing for long. Neither of them wanting to go till their bodies were exhausted from them dancing continuously. All of the other students had left leaving them alone. Both of them had sweat trailing down their bodies making their shirts stick to them and their hair messy from continuously running their fingers through them. Just then jongin's phone rang, making sehun snap out of his thoughts. 

"I'll just go outside for sometime", jongin rushed outside and after sometime he heard some faint arguing. 

I guess he's having a fight with his parents.

Since he often heard the words umma and appa. He sighed and heard a similiar ringtone. He searched for his phone in his bag and looked at the caller ID.

"Why will umma call me at this time?", sehun tilted his head confused but nonetheless picked up. 

"Hello?".

"Hello sehuna, how have you been", his mom chirped from the other end.

Sehun rolled his eyes at his mom's excitement,"Fine mom".

"Okay then be prepared, we'll be meeting your fiance today. Me and your appa will come to pick you up okay?". 

"Mom, really? I don't want to get married so fast", he sighed, sehun couldn't count how many times he had already fought with his parents for this matter.

"Oh don't be a party pooper, he's only three months older than you. So bye bye be ready or else your account balance will be zero".

Before sehun could even argue with his mom anymore, she had already canceled the phone. He ruffled his hair out of frustration. Why didn't his parents not realize that he didn't want to get married. It was such a simple thing and yet was it so hard to understand?

The door opened and jongin came in. He looked angry over something but gave sehun a small smile,"I guess we'll have to cut the practice short. My parents called and said that I had to meet someone tonight".

Sehun gave jongin a surprised look,"Me too. What a coincidence right?".

Jongin gave a small laugh but nodded his head,"So shall we head back to the dorms?".

Sehun grabbed his bag pack and slinged it on his right arm,"Sure".

 The walk back to the dorms were in silence but the comfortable silence and not the awkward one.

"So I don't think we have never introduced ourselves properly, we just came to know our names today that also through our dance instructor", jongin began and rubbed his hands together to make them warm.

Sehun smiled, his eyes turning crescents that made jongin's breath hitch. He just hoped that sehun couldn't hear his beating heart. 

"Well then let me start first," sehun fake cleared his throat,"Hi, my name is Oh sehun and I love dancing. Currently I'm stuck in an arranged marriage".

"You sure are straight forward", Jongin chuckled,"Okay let me also be straightforward then", he looked to his side," Hi, I'm Kim jongin and I also love dancing. I'm also stuck in an arranged marriage crisis".

"No way really? I guess we have alot in common", sehun looked down at his shoes, he didn't know why but his heart gave a slight pinch when he came to know that jongin was probably gonna get married to someone soon.

Jongin felt his insides burning, he didn't feel jealous of that person who will get to marry sehun and he also didn't feel like killing that person so that he can take that person's place.

Nope, he felt nothing at all.

"So who are you gonna get married to?", sehun fumbled with the buttons of his coat and unconciously a tiny pout resided on his lips clearly showing that he was sad.

Jongin chuckled, trying to control the sudden urges of wanting to pinch sehun's cheeks,"I don't know, my parents didn't tell me anything".

"Oh", sehun furrowed his eyebrows,"Same here".

"I won't be surprised if you happened to be my arranged fiance", jongin smirked looking at sehun,"In case you are then I'm gonna say yes to my parents".

Sehun tried to hide his blushing face by pulling his scarf higher muffling his voice and looked down," I wouldn't mind".

Jongin smiled triumphtly and walked to their dorms with his arms around sehun's shouldiers.

 

                                                                                      ~*~

 

Both of them entered the room and hung their coats. Sehun pulled his scarf and folded it. He sighed, he didn't want to meet the person his parents wanted him to marry. He looked at his phone and pursed his lips, it's now or never. Jongin walked over sehun and pecked his cheeks," I need to call my parents so I'm going outside to talk okay?", sehun nodded his head quickly making jongin chuckle. 

Can this person get any cuter?

After the door closed sehun let out the breath he didn't even know he was holding. His heart was beating crazily, his mind all hazy and his stomach churning. His cheeks were on fire. He let his fingers softly brush over his cheeks.

Jongin kissed him.

He bit his lips to contain his squeals and quickly dialed his mother's number. He needed to tell her that he wasn't going to marry anyone because he has already found someone that he loves and he wasn't going to lose his love to an arranged marriage.

"Hello?", his mom spoke on the other line.

"Umma I need to tell you something", sehun started and fidgeted with the bottom of his shirt.

"What is it?", his mom asked and sehun took a last breadth, okay this is it.

"Umma, I already have someone that I love and I don't want to get married to this person you have arranged me with", sehun said it alast. He said it and he didn't regret it one bit.

The other line was silent for sometime before his mom spoke up,"Who's this person?".

"Kim Jongin", sehun smiled at the name, he'll never get tired of this name.

"Really?!?!", wait, why was his mom excited?

"Uh yea".

"OMG OMG OMG!!!!! come to the dinner tonight!!! please!!! I mean if you don't like the person then you can say no and we won't force you and you can marry kim jongin~", his mom was way too giddy right now.

"You wouldn't force me?", sehun could hear the surprise on his voice.

"Nope~", and with that his mom cut the phone.

Sehun looked up to see jongin entering the room. He ruffled his hair and sat down on his bed.

"My parents said to come to the dinner, just meet the person if I don't like him or her than they wouldn't force me to marry him or her",jongin rubbed his neck and rolled his head from side to side.

Sehun blinked his eyes,"My parents said the same thing, infact my mom sounded quite giddy".

"So you called you parents to suddenly cancel the meeting", sehun avoided eye contact with jongin and threw a pillow at him.

"W-well you did too!", sehun stuttered and fiddled with his fingers.

"Guess I did", jongin smirked and got up to get ready,"Might as well get this over with".

After some time, both of them were ready. Jongin had his hair jelled back while sehun had his hair messily swept to the side. In sehun's opinion jongin looked smoking hot and in jongin's opinion sehun looked better than any girl he had ever met.

"Do you want me to drop you off?", jongin took his car keys and walked towards the door.

Sehun sighed,"It's okay my parents will come to pick me up so you go ahead".

Sehun walked towards jongin and with blazing cheeks he gave a quick peck on his cheeks before pushing jongin out of the room and locking the door. Jongin stood there stunned for awhile but then a big smile blossomed on his lips and  happily skipped his way towards his car. 

He couldn't wait to get back to the dorms.

Sehun patted his cheeks to make the heat go away and after some cooling he was finally able to register that he was able to have the confidence of kissing jongin back on his cheeks.

He felt all giddy inside.

He heard his phone vibrating and opened it looking at the message his parents sent to come out of the university campus.

 

                                                                                     ~*~

 

He sat on the back seat with his parents happily asking him as to how he met jongin, what was his first impression and how did he find him. Sehun didn't understand how they went from the completely strict parents to this giddy mess.

Sehun rolled his eyes and stared at the outside scenary, already missing jongin.

Did he already find the girl he was gonna marry cute?

Did he even meet her?

Is he talking to her now?

Thoughts like these were passing through sehun's head again and again till he felt the car stop.

"Okay we are here!", his mom exclaimed and quickly opened her door ushering sehun to also come out fast. Sehun sighed and with a last breath in he opened the door and went outside.

They were in a fancy restaurent with waiters passing here and there, glasses clanking, cuttlery moving against the porcelain plate and all these irritated sehun.

When could he go back and be with jongin!

A woman along with a man came and gave his mom a hug and both of them squealed along the lines of 'omg it actually happened' and 'we are gonna be related together forever'. The man and his dad were sharing hearty laughs and talking about their teenage lives how they were like us and what not. The woman came over to sehun and smiled at him. Sehun smiled back and bowed in respect.

"My what a beautiful son you have, jungi-ah", the woman patted his hair and sqealed,"He has such soft hair and such soft features!".

"Your son also has really manly features, sunyoo-ah, perfect to compliment my son", sehun rolled his eyes in his head cause this person was nothing compared to jongin and he knew it. 

"Umma, how long are we gonna wait?", just then he heard a familiar voice and quickly looked up, his eyes widening and his mouth hung opened, not believing this was actaully happening.

"Sehun?", jongin pinched his cheeks to make sure he wasn't dreaming and after finally clearing his doubt, he quickly ran towards sehun and kissed him. 

Sehun was left stunned, his mind stopped functioning when he felt a pair of soft plush lips against his own but then his eyes closed automatically and he quickly brought his arms around jongin's neck pulling him more closer.

When both of them needed oxygen, they pulled away from each other and stared at each other's eyes. Lost in them.

"Now that was graphic".

 

                                                                                                                  ~*~

 

so here is the longest update I have ever done.

I might need to rush the ending since the deadline for the contest is coming soon.

so till then byebye <3<3<3