Encounter

Run to You

Previous Chapter

They continued chatting happily about funny things that happened in class, about their friends, about anything. Suddenly EunAe’s phone is vibrating. It is from an unknown caller, but she picked it up anyway. “Yeoboseyo?” She greets. The others cannot hear the caller’s reply, but they know something is not right from her expression. “I’ll be there in ten.” She hung up and abruptly stood up from her seat, her food half finished.

“EunAe.” The girl looks at her friend; HaRin’s face showed a lot of worry.

“Be careful.” EunAe shows her a faint smile before nodding her head, showing the younger one not to worry too much. With that, she left the table quietly.

 


 

CHAPTER 6 -- ENCOUNTER

 

HanBin cannot stop thinking about what happened in the cafeteria earlier. From the way she laughed, to her stiffened expression when she received the call. He saw different sides of EunAe today.

“Ya, HanBin-ah! What are you thinking about? You have been stoic like that for the past hours.” Bobby pats his shoulder, breaking his thoughts. “Nothing… It’s nothing, hyung.” The now black-haired guy answered, forcing a smile.

“Okay, enough with ‘It’s-nothing-hyung’. Who made you like this? Which girl?” Bobby asked, grinning like a stupid. “What do you mean which girl? Of course it’s EunAe. There is no other girl who could make our HanBin-ie become like this.” JinHwan answered instead.

“Pssh~ Really, hyung? There are a lot of girls out there throwing their selves to you, yet you wanted for the unreachable one.” JunHoe added after.

“Well, whatever. You still wanted to go clubbing or not?”

 


 

The music boomed loudly from the stereo, merging everyone to the rhythm. JunHoe is somewhere on the dance floor, Bobby is making out with some random girl; his prey for the night.

“Hyung…” HanBin trails. They are inside a private room at a secluded part of the club; they come here so often, the owner of the club gave them special treatments.

“What?” The eldest answered, sipping on the scotch he got earlier. “Why can’t I get her out of my mind?” HanBin sighed.

“Her? Ah~ EunAe?”

“I mean… JunHoe is right. There are tons of other girls prettier, ier than her. It’s easy for me to get them too. But… It’s just.”

“Because she is not easy, HanBin-ah.” HanBin looked up to meet the other’s gaze. “You liked her from the start because she is different from other girls you’ve screw with. Because she is not easy; she kept you wonder about her more and more. She made you feel challenged to get her.”

JinHwan ended his words with a small smile; again, he sips on his drink. “You know, you should ask DongHyuk about these kinds of things. He even chose to spend his time with HaRin than with us after they’re together.” The two of them then chuckled. “Thanks, hyung.” HanBin then gets up from his seat, heading out to the dance floor.

He found JunHoe on his way there, talking to a different girl than the one he’s talking to last week. The next thing he saw is they already disappear to one of the empty rooms upstairs.

“HanBin.”

Hearing his name being called, the guy turned his head, only to meet the girl he has been avoiding for the past weeks. “Why you didn’t pick up my calls? You are avoiding me, right?”

‘Why you ask if you already know the answer?’ He thought. The girl approaches him, wrapping her hand on his arm, pushing her body to his so closely that he could feel that she’s not wearing any bra underneath that skin-tight-dress.

“Noona, I already told you I had no interest in being your boyfriend.” He told her off coldly. He knows he is being nothing but a jerk to all of those girls he played with, but this is what he needed to do. They should have known they are nothing more to him from the first place. Those girls, neither younger nor older, they were the one who throws the selves to HanBin anyway.

“But HanBin~ Last time—”

“There is no last time.”

“But that night—”

“We didn’t do anything, Noona. You know that fact very well. The others are there, too.” HanBin then slide his arm of the other’s hand, walking to the back of the club.

The lights there were dimmed; he could only make out a silhouette of a girl and a guy a few feet ahead of him. He seemed to be shoving her to the wall, while the girl pushed his body harshly, definitely not liking how he is treating her. The girl walks in his direction in a fast pace. He could now see her face clearly.

“Eun… Ae?” He stuttered, not believing his eyes. His crush is standing in front of him, with the same cloth she is wearing earlier in the cafeteria. Is that guy the one who called her earlier? A pitch of jealousy run down his body without him realizing it; not liking the fact that she already has a man.

“EunAe!” The guy from earlier suddenly grabs her hand, turning her body around so it would face his. “EunAe, please~”

“HongSeok, I already told you I had no interest in being your girlfriend.”

HanBin feels like this sentence is awfully familiar. It is indeed his exact words to every girl he ever dump. “EunAe—” “Not after what you did to me, HongSeok.”

“I’ve told you I am truly sorry.”

“Sorry? You are this near to strip me when I even cannot even stand up straight and all you can say is sorry?”

HanBin froze in his place, not sure what to do. Isn’t this a bit too much personal for him to hear? Yet, he found himself curious to hear what the other guy will say. He is curious about what the girl will do next. He is curious about her life. He wanted to know more about her. He wanted to figure her out.

EunAe walks closer to where HanBin is standing; they are a few steps apart. She recognizes him, but she didn’t even say hello. “Would you please hear me out?” “There is nothing more for me to hear.” The guy who HanBin believed as HongSeok ruffles his hair frustratingly, he sighed. HanBin thought he would just stop there but the other’s action proves him wrong. He once again shoved EunAe against the wall, trapping her body in his. His instinct as a man grows; he pulled HongSeok’s body away from the girl, glaring at him angrily. The girl is not his yet, but he is already acting this way.

HongSeok glares at him back, his eyes taunting. “Who do you think you are?” HanBin was about to retorts back when he heard the girl said, “He’s someone I’m seeing.”

He is again not sure what to do, but decided to play along. EunAe approaches him, putting her left hand on his broad chest, the other tugging on his hair lightly, so that his ear is on level. “Play along for a while, okay?” She whispers.

She then kissed his lips softly; everything seems like a blur to him. The taste of her lips drugs him, as if it was the most addictive thing he ever tasted. Yet, it is only this little much of EunAe.

How will the rest of her tasted like?

How it would feel when their fingers interlaces, how would it feel to kiss her like this every day, how would it feel when their breathing become one, how would it feel to have her as his? He snaps back from his little fantasy when he felt the kiss become more demanding. He smirks a bit before returning the kiss she gave roughly.

He doesn’t even realize HongSeok is still there, looking at them with disbelief when he pushed her body to the wall, but gentle enough not to let her back get hurt from its hard surface. Their tongue battled against each others; his hands are not on his sides anymore, it travels through her body. He rested an arm on her waist, the other hand reaching her bum.

She slightly pushed his hand off, showing him where to not touch. The game just goes wilder when she rolled around, now he is trapped between the wall and her. She left his lips and goes to his jaw line, giving it butterfly kisses.

HanBin never knew a girl could kiss this good if he hadn’t kissed this girl in front of him. Being always in control gives him the privilege to do anything he wants to his partner, yet EunAe showed him it doesn’t always have to work that way when he is with her.

The way her lips danced on his skin makes him wonder more; whether is she in his league or not, whether is he good enough for her, will someone as experience as her be with nothing more than a mere player like him?

He groans unknowingly when she on a spot near his collar bone; that is his sensitive spot. No girl ever discovered that spot, even some who HanBin dated for real. EunAe managed to do this in less than ten minutes since they kissed.

He kissed her lips again, already missing its taste. She replied with the same intensity then pulls off. He furrowed his brows. It would be a lie if he said he didn’t feel a tad of disappointment from her actions.

“Pretend this never happened.” She said and then left.

He could only stands there, processing her words. The night gets colder; the lights seemed more dimmed than before.

He is still standing there alone, dazed.

 


 

“Find her.”

“The girl in this picture? You like this type of girl now?”

“I don’t want her. I am using her to get the guy.”

“Get who?”

“Kim DongHyuk.”

 


 

Author's Note:
 

Sorry for not updating for a while, guys. *deep bow*

I know, I know, school is annoying, yet we need to get up early and go to school everyday. Kkk.

This chapter is for you guys who ship Eun-Bin! I know it is a bit short because I wanted to focus to Dong-Rin moments first. Kkk. But HanBin always distracts me. Ugggh~ That dorky kid.

I don't even know why I used HongSeok as the other guy. Because he is adorable and cute? Oh my I am spazzing to much.

Well, until the next chapter guys~

Tell me what you think about the story in the comment box bellow, okay?