chapter one

The Simplest Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal stood there overlooking the water. She found herself already missing Amber.

It had only been hours since she had left her arms, but it felt like days.

As she stood there overlooking the water, she found herself envisioning what their evening would be like. She had no idea what kind of surprises were in store for her, but ever since she met her, Amber has never ceased to amaze her.

The wind blew softly, ushering in the clouds and closing the blue-sky gaps.

A shiver went through her as the wind picked up. She hugged herself as she looked at the waves below crashing upon the rocks.

Well, the weatherman was right. It does look like a good night for indoor activities.

After another moment, Krystal turned away from the window and its mesmerizing view and headed to her closet and looked for something to wear for her dinner date with Amber.

Within seconds, she pulled a dark blue solid V neck chiffon dress from her closet. It was one of Amber's favorites.

Leaving it on the bed, she then headed to start her bath water.

While the bath ran, she some soft music, lit some candles, and poured wine in a glass - it was a prelude to a night of romance.

Once the tub was full, she started the jets, stepped in the warm water and sat down letting it immerse her.

She closed her eyes and drifted back to the first time her and Amber met.

She knew that from the moment she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter