Getting Started (Part Two)

That's When I ...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, as Yoona was still sitting on the ground as it was not really a big deal since it is grassy and she was wearing pants, Sooyoung decided to sit beside her.

 

“Hey! Had lunch already?” Sooyoung started, giving a nice warm smile to the girl sitting next to her.

“Hey!” Yoona didn’t expect that. She doesn’t know what to say.

“So, what are you reading Yoona?”

“Uhm, j-just some book.”

“Hahahaha!” Sooyoung can’t help but to laugh a little by Yoona’s answer.

“I know that’s a book. But what about it? Come on. Can you tell me?

“Ooh, it’s nothing. Just something about… uhm... stars, galaxies, space, skies, technically things about the u-universe.” Yoona somehow manage to pass that.

“Okay, so you like things like that huh?”

“Yeah. Uhm, hey…” Yoona was cut off by Tiffany.

“Hey guys! I need to go. Lunch break’s almost over and I still need to go back to my room. See you girls so soon, again. Bye Jessie. Bye Soo. Bye-bye Taeyeon!” Tiffany, not forgetting her signature eyesmile before walking away but suddenly stopped and turned again.

“And, oh, Yu… Yoona?!” exclaimed Tiffany.

 

Yoona was quite surprised since she doesn’t really know Tiffany personally.

 

“Ye-Yes??”

“You’re Taeyeon’s friend right? Bye, too!” Tiffany bid goodbye before turning around and started walking again.

 

Yoona can’t help but just smile. Somehow, she feels closer to Sooyoung by the way that she is being known by the latter’s friends.

 

“Well we should head back to our class too.” Taeyeon said.

“Yeah, let’s go Soo and Yoona.”

 

Sooyoung stood up quick and readily reached out her hand to Yoona who was still picking up her things.

 

“Let me help you up. Here, take my hand.”

 

Yoona looked at Sooyoung’s hand. She’s still thinking if she’ll be taking it but before she arrived with a decision, the next thing she knew, Sooyoung was

Please log in to read the full chapter