Things Are Getting Closer ... (Part One)

That's When I ...
Please log in to read the full chapter

One of the greatest feelings

is when someone else's mind is in sync with yours.

That's what they say.

But for others, it might not be it.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

        Nature, I want to be one with it. The tree’s rich nature always helps and gives me shelter whenever I need it. When I want to hide from the sun’s hot light or just trying to chill, it’s always there. While the beautiful and happy birds try to cheer me up with their beautiful chirping sound, I like how it is.

 

       But wait, this isn’t the time that I should be daydreaming like this. Choi Sooyoung, come back to reality, NOW!

       “Oh no! Choi Sooyoung, you have to wake up!”  Sooyoung said to herself in a low tone voice that’s enough for just her to hear, as she tries to forget the incident earlier.

       “Hi!” said by a girl in a high-tone voice that made Soo jump off from her seat in surprise.

       “Ooppsss! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you.” as the girl tries to help Soo get back to her seat.

       “It’s okay. It’s partially my fault, too. I was out of my mind.” said Soo giving im-a-little-embarrassed smile.

       “By the way, I’m Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang. And before I forget, this is my friend.” as she pulls another girl beside her closer to Sooyoung. “Jess..” but before Tiffany could continue what she was saying, the other girl introduced by herself.

       “I’m Jessica. Jung.”

       “I’m Choi Sooyoung.

Please log in to read the full chapter