Just Maybe, It Was ...

That's When I ...
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Dreams are my reality..."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

       So it was first day. Everyone's busy, not because of school works, but because everyone's trying to fit in. New day. New world. New faces. If you don't go with the flow, or if you don't keep in track, you'll definitely get lost. 

      Good thing there are those who you call friends. They'll be there with you. Talk to you. Protect you from anything or anyone. What's funny is that they'll still support you no matter what side are you on, the good or the bad. That's enough to be thankful for. And that's enough for Yoona. She has her friends, real friends for so long. They've known each other since grade school. They're in college now and ...

 

"Look! That girl's so pretty!"

"Yeah!"

"I wish I could be friends with her. "

“Do you think we can ask her name?”

“Yah!”

“What?”

“Don’t you have any …”

“Hey, lower your voices. I think she can hear you.”

 

       Those talks, it’s just normal for Yoona to hear. Im Yoona, the daughter of one of the richest businessman in Korea and well-known chef in Asia. Not to mention that her sister is already known in their university for its’ beauty.

 

“Hey, Yoona. Aren’t you bothered? ‘Cause as a friend, I’m bothered for you.”

 

        And that’s Kim Hyoyeon, one of Yoona’s friends. She’s straight-forward. She says whatever she wants to say. No one can really stop her. That’s something others are afraid of. She has a strong personality. But she can be funny, too, if and only if you’re close friends with her.

 

“Hahaha! Yo, Hyo! Yoona’s used to it. And my advice, you should too.”

 

       Kim Taeyeon. She’s not really related to Hyoyeon, in terms of blood, but like how Hyoyeon is to Yoona, it’s the same with Taeyeon. She’s very thoughtful when it comes to her friends. But she can be wild as anyone else too.

 

“Yah! I’m just saying it! Why do you always have something to …”

“Unnie! Calm down. And your voice, it’s raising.”

 

       When there are friends like Hyoyeon and Taeyeon, of course, there is someone like Seohyun too. Seo Juhyun. She preferred to be

Please log in to read the full chapter