Things Are Getting Closer ... (Part Two)

That's When I ...
Please log in to read the full chapter

       “I can’t believe this! I won! Haahaahahahaa!” as Hyo brags about her victory against her friends.

       “I can’t believe it either.” Taengoo giving out an I-don’t-care-about-it look. “Where’s Yoona? How can she loose? To Hyo?”

       “Yah! Can’t you just support me? It’s my first time winning, well, OUR first time winning against Yoona!” Hyo can’t believe what her friends got to say about Yoona loosing this time around.

       “Lets’ wait for unnie.”

       “Well, yes, of course. And knowing Yoona, there might be something that came up. She can’t lose, I never imagined that.” Hyo, having a change in mood.

       “We only have 14mins left ‘til class starts.” Seo reminded the girls

       “Seo, can you just stop with the time-checking blah blah blah?” Taeyeon sounded so bored hearing Seohyun’s little concerns about school things. “Lets’ wait for a little more.”

 

       And in about a minute, the three girls saw a familiar figure entering the cafeteria.

       “Yoona-yah!” the Kim’s’ said in sync.

       “Yoona-unnie!” Seo sounded a little more concerned than the two. “Where have you been? We were waiting for you. Are you alright?”

       “Yeah, I’m okay Seo. You don’t need to worry.” Yoona answered as she tries to hide her real thoughts from the three. But her friends already know it. They know something came up but chose to not speak. They’re sure Yoona will tell them anyways.

       “I lost. Haha!” Yoona exclaimed. “We need to make this fast. We’ll going to be late if we don’t.”

       “You sounded like Seo-baby there Yoona.” Taengoo reacted.

        “Ooppsss!” Yoona said as she acts as if she was trolling Seo.

        And all of them laugh. It’s just them. After all the laughs, they ordered everything they want and, of course, Yoona paid for the bill. They went out of the cafeteria together, find their rooms and decided to see each other after class. Seo and Hyo went together while Yoona and Taengoo did the same.

 

       When Yoona and Taengoo reached their rooms, Yoona didn’t expect who she saw inside and neither did Taeyeon. It was that girl that Yoona bumped into earlier. Taeyeon could have guessed that since Yoona tells her everything, even the girl in her dreams. And Taeyeon knows her face because Yoona draw that girl before.

       “Yoona …”

       “I’m okay Taeng. Lets’ go.” Yoona tried her best to not show Tae

Please log in to read the full chapter