Night Shift

Soshi short horror stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The small room erupted to a roar of laughter by 3 women who were working on the night shift. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri spent the last few hours playing games to pass the time. After a few more rounds they decided it’s time to clean up the place and prepare it for the morning shift people.

Hyoyeon was cleaning up the mess they did in the room while Sooyoung made her way towards the wards double checking the place; Yuri was over at the counter checking log books and just about to throw out the trash when she heard Sooyoung shouting for help.

“Yuri! Get here quick!”

Hearing that stressed call Yuri put down the trash and ran towards her friend in the ward.

“What? What?!”

What Yuri saw was Sooyoung in an awkward position trying to keep the bed from falling apart. Sooyoung was trying to lower the bed and somehow the thing broke and now she’s trying her best to hold it together. Yuri laughed out loud and earned herself a few cussed words from her colleague. After all that laughing and cussing Yuri finally made her way to the store room to get the fixing equipment. On her way back to Sooyoung, Yuri stopped by at the room where Hyoyeon was.

“Hey can you throw the trash out for me? Sooyoung is being stupid and broke a bed.” Yuri laughed and showed the toolbox that she was holding.

“How did she even- Wait. No need to tell me.”

“KWON YURI BE QUICK WILL YAH? AND I HEARD THAT!” Soyoung bellowed from the end of the dark cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter