Not what it seems

Soshi short horror stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Screams and moans can be heard along the dark cramp hallway. Taeyeon whimpered as she braced herself to go through the dark unknown. Pulling up her hoodie to cover herself, she advanced with small steps.

“Tiffany?” Taeyeon said above whisper. As soon as she said that Taeyeon jumped when the wall was being bashed and covered her ears while frozen in place.

I need to move

Braving herself to let her eyes adjust to dark Taeyeon continued to find her way out of the hell hole she was in. Feeling as if someone was following her she glances over her shoulders once a while. At the end of the dark hallway she entered a room with someone standing at the corner. Taeyeon squinted at the figure.

Tiffany?

Before Taeyeon could call out Tiffany’s name she heard footsteps behind her. The previously dark hallway was now dimly lit and again she was stuck on her position when she saw a woman with long hair in white standing at the other end of the hallway. Her scream stuck at and her legs gave away when the woman starts running towards her, Taeyeon shuts her eyes tightly praying that the woman won’t hurt her.

Save me!!!

Few moments had passed and Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes when nothing happened to her. The woman vanishes into thin air as there was no trace of her in the hallway. Taeyeon’s senses were on edge, remembering the figure in the room with her she turned around just to see there was no one there anymore at the corner. Taeyeon was drenched in sweat but none of that matters, she needed to find Tiffany and get the hell out of there.

“Taeyeon!! Where are you?!” Taeyeon had never felt that relieved to hear Tiffany’s voice. She tried to yell back but she was just too shocked to even stand up. Taeyeon crawled her way forward and screamed when she felt something fell on her shoulder. It was a bloody head.

“Taeyeon?! Is that you?! Where are you?! Answer me!” When Taeyeon heard more footsteps behind her, she decided to just make a dash for it. Eyes half closed letting only enough sight to see where she’s going and arms stretched out in front to feel her way forward.

Must find Tiffany. Must find Tiffany.

Taeyeon chanted that in her head. She could hear the extra footsteps were matching her own pace from behind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter