Comforting Promises

When Fame Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

Joonmyun had just managed to get the panicked male to exit the dorm and head to the company with their manager to handle the press and response they’d give before the rest of the members got up when he heard a loud bang, a small breaking sound following it instantly as if something was hit and cracked by a sudden force.

Quickly making his way through the hall, he followed the sound of falling water, knocking repeatedly as he called out to the other male through the door, “Hey, what happened? Who’s in there? Are you okay?” Receiving no response, the leader just continued to knock and call out to the other until his knuckles began to hurt, he was about to turn around and make his way to the closet to find a tool box to remove the door knob when suddenly the door was opened, revealing a drenched taller male.

“C-Chanyeol, are you okay? I heard a loud bang and-Why were you in the shower with your clothes on?!” He continued to question the younger until he noticed that the water was still running. Making his way to the shower he turned the knob down, picking up the fact that the water was extremely cold, no steam in the room to indicate the water had been warm at one point. Turning back to face the drenched male, he stopped mid turn when he saw that there was an area of exposed wall through the tiles.

His eyes widened when he noticed there was a small blotch of red. “Did you fall? Are you hurt?” Deciding that he would not receive a response any time soon, he moved over and scanned the male. His hand was wounded, the knuckles bleeding a bit more as they were exposed. His whole body was slightly shaking, his clothes still being wet from staying under the water, but what concerned the pale male the most was the taller’s eyes. They seemed so hollow and he felt a bit transparent with the way Chanyeol seemed as if he could see right through the other.

“What’s going on?” a sleepy Kyungsoo asked as he walked into the room, a fist rubbing the sleep out of his eyes until they finally landed on the depressed male in the room. “Chan, what’s wrong?” he stepped closer, stopping as Joonmyun zoomed right past him.

“We have to warm him up,” stated the elder in a hurried manner, his head hidden behind its doors, concealing what he was doing for a second before he emerged with a few towels in his hand, handing one to Kyungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter