(Heart) Breaking News

When Fame Meets Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Quickened breath and panting broke through the silence in the night, swollen lips and fogged up windows distinctly hinting at the actions occuring in the car. Needy and desperate hands pulling at clothes roughly, achingly trying to fight off the discomfort of trying to fit into the cramped car, hurriedly trying to get the deed done with and find release as limbs flailed and backs were pressed against car doors. Slowing and chaste kisses were pressed upon lips, coming to a complete halt when the male's eye caught a distinct flash of light in the dark parking lot.

"What was that?" he questioned as the flushed girl just continued to try and pull open his shirt and connect their lips once more. "For real, stop, I thought I saw something." he said sternly, quickly grasping onto her wrists to stop her assault. Looking through the windows as much as possible to try and catcha glimse of anything that might've suggested as out of the ordinary, he couldn't help but feel frustrated as the shorter girl just continued to whine about stopping while running her hands all over his clothed chest. He felt uncomfortable with the desperate attention he was getting as well as with the eerie feeling he was suddenly sensing.

"I think we should go." he finally declared as he began to tidy his clothes, looking back to see the girl pouting at him, trying to act cute while attempting to pull him back, "But Baekhyun~ we haven't even done it yet. It's been days since we last did it!" she urged as he tried not to mind her, his need to release suddenly not being so urgent anymore. "Yeah, well, I thought I saw something and I actually care if we get caught." he said, sparing her a glance as he grabbed his phone from the front seat of the car, "Plus, I don't feel like doing it anymore, so go find someone else if you need it so badly." He just shrugged, as he fixed his jacket before opening one of the doors, ignoring her nagging and making his way back into his dorm building, his steps hurried as the tempurature greatly contrasted to the heat that emitted from the inside of the vehicle.

Making his way out of the elevator, he pulled out his keys, opening the door to see a large figure walking through the darkness of the living room. He shrieked loudly, quickly slapping a hand to his mouth to stifle anymore noise. He huffed recognizing the other, stepping closer as the figure seemed to be recovering from the slight fright his high pitched screech had caused him. "Hey Baekhyunnie." greeted the tall male, his figure large and looming, but contrasting with the adorable sight of him his eye to try and remove some of the sleepines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter