Joon 4

One Shot Request Collection
 

AN: This one is for Lulu. I hope everyone enjoys this one. :)
 


 

Deciding that you needed extra practice, you walked into the empty dance room. You put down your bag then started stretching. 

 

After stretching, you went over to your bag to find your mp3 player. Finding it, you chose a playlist you wanted and made for practice. You set it up and played the music.

 

Once you heard the music, you closed your eyes and took a breathe. You then started moving your arms and feet. So far so good, you thought. 

 

As your eyes began to wander as you danced, you noticed someone in the door way watching you. Your eyes widened. Stumbling you ended up falling to the ground. Once your body hit the ground, you let out a slight hiss.  

 

The man watching you instantly ran over to you and asked, "You ok?"

 

You lifted your head and connected eyes with him. For a few seconds you couldn't speak. He was gorgeous. Snapping yourself out of your daze, you answered, "Ye-yeah I think so." You then tried to stand up, but you ended up right back on the ground. Your face scrunched up in pain. 

 

"Whoah. What's wrong? What hurts?" He questioned. 

 

Is that worry, you thought as you gazed into his eyes. You shook your head internally at the thought. "My ankle.It hurts. I  must have landed on it wrong." You replied.

 

He gently grabbed your right ankle, you hissed at the pain again. "Sorry." He said and put your ankle in his lap. He began to take of your shoe and noticed you fighting back the pain. "I know. I need to take it off and your sock, so I can look at your ankle." In response you just nodded.

 

He took off your shoe and sock as gently as he could. He instantly noticed that your ankle had begun to swell. "I don't know if it's sprained or broken. I'll take you to the hospital." He said.

 

Before you could argue, he picked you up. He put you in the car and told you to stay there. You just gave him a look and brought your eyes to your ankle. His cheeks turned red as he looked down at the ground. "I'm going to get your stuff. I'll be right back." He explained and dashed off. 

 

A few minutes later you both were at the hospital getting your ankle checked. It seemed to be taking forever. All you wanted to know is if your ankle was broke or not. You could deal with it sprained. Just not broke.

 

The doctor came in the room with the results. Luckily enough you just sprained your ankle. The doctor just told you to put some ice on your ankle to get the swelling to go down and to take some pain killers for the pain. Other than that he said your ankle should be fine and to rest it. The two of you thanked the doctor and left the hospital.

 

"I'll take you home if you want. Unless your hungry. We could get something to eat." He said.

 

"You ask this, but I don't know your name." You responded.

 

"Ahh. I didn't introduce myself?" He asked. You shook your head. He continued, "Sorry. I'm Lee Changsun. You can call me Joon. What is your name?"

 

You told him your name and as you told him your stomach growled. Before Joon could comment, his stomach growled as well. The both of you started laughing. "Guess we are both hungry." You said.

 

"Yeah. Lets go eat." Joon replied.

 

The two went to go eat. The night seemed to go by quick. Both of you didn't want it to end, but it did. Of course before it ended, you both had switched numbers. Joon even told you to call if you needed anything since your ankle.

 

You gave him peck on the cheek and thanked him. Closing the door, you couldn't help but grin. You just met the most gorgeous and sweet man that you have ever met. 

 

You couldn't wait to see him again.

 

And

 

Joon couldn't wait to see you again.