G.O 3

One Shot Request Collection

AN: I finished a one shot request after so long! I feel like i'm on a roll! :D

Anyways this is for Luna. So sorry it took me so long! I hope you enjoy!

Amber


You stood in the crowd at your boyfriend's concert. Sighing you thought, why am I here?

 
It wasn't like you didn't want to be here. You liked the music. You liked to listen to your boyfriends group MBLAQ. The problem? You had just had a huge fight with him. Surprising, your first fight out of the three years you've been dating.
 
Your thoughts then went to when the two of you first met.
 
*Flashback*
 
You were walking around in a pet shop. You were thinking about getting a pet. What kind you weren't sure, though you were leaning towards the idea of a puppy.
 
He watched you walk around the pet shop and immediately decided he wanted to talk to you. He strutted up to you and asked, "Excuse me, do you need some help?"
 
"Yes, I would like some help. I actually wanted to look at some puppies." You answered.
 
"Ah, yes." He said and paused. Looking around, he found where the puppies were and carried on, "The puppies would be this way."
 
You followed him to where they were. Standing in front of the puppies, he spread his arms out and said, "Here we are." He felt a sneeze coming on but held it in. "What kind of puppy were you thinking of?"
 
You made a hmm sound, which made him think 'how cute'. You then thought of a type of dog you would want. "Do you have any yorkies?"
 
Before he could  answer, an actually worker came up to them and asked, "Do you two need any help?"
 
You couldn't help but take a glance at the man who made you think that he worked there before turning to the worker and ask, "Do you have any yorkies?"
 
"Yes mam' we do. They are over here." He answered.
 
You followed and surprisingly the man who helped you followed also. "Awww how cute." You said as you looked at all the yorkies.
 
"I'll give you two a minute to decide what you want." The worker replied and walked off before any of you could correct him.
 
Immediately after he left, the man looked at you and blurted out, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you."
 
"Since what you did was cute and nice, I'll let it go." You said. Then turned to him, looking him in the eye, and continued. "Just this once."
 
He grinned and introduced himself, "Well I think an introduction is in order. My name is Byunghee."
 
You smiled and gave him your name.
 
*End Flashback*
 
After he introduced himself to you, you got a dog and he asked you out. You couldn't say it was a bad horrible date, but it was surely a date you will remember for good. It seemed like no matter what he wanted to do, it didn't go right. You wanted to do something and then it didn't go right.
 
For example you remembered he tried to hold your hand as the two of you walked down the street. It ended up with him accidentally grabbing someone else's hand. A guy's hand. Who wanted to kill Byunghee at that moment. He apologized over and over, but it never seemed enough.
 
In the end though, feelings started to arise in your heart for him. From the first day you met to the first date, he just memorized you with his goofiness.
 
During these past three years your relationship with Byunghee has been wonderful. Except for last couple days.
 
*flashback*
 
He forgot. I know he has been busy, but he promised. You thought. This  is the tenth time he has broke his promise. He promised to spend time with you. He missed your birthday. Missed your anniversary. He promised to take you out on your anniversary, so you got dressed. You waited and waited. He never showed up. He didn't call. He didn't text. Nothing. It upset   you so much. You knew he was busy, but he told you despite him being busy he would find a way to make it. He promised.
 
Tears flowed down your cheek as you sat on the couch. Your mascara running. You ended up falling asleep on the couch waiting for him. You woke up hours later as he walked through the door.
 
"Jagiya." He giggled, but stopped as he saw the tear stained cheek. "Aww what's wrong?"
 
You stared at him. You smelt the alcohol on his breath. "What's wrong?. I'll tell you what's wrong. It is our anniversary and you promised to spend time with me! I've been waiting here for you all night! For you!" You yelled. Taking a breath you whispered, "You never showed."
 
"I've been busy, so don't yell at me! I thought you understood that!." He yelled back.
 
Anger arose inside. Is he serious, you thought. "Of course I understood! I've been perfectly understanding till now!"
 
"Really? Because I don't see you being understanding!" He growled as he hit the wall.
 
You jumped as a picture of the two of you fell. Broken glass covered the floor. Tears continued to flow as you answered, "I am not the one who was busy and promised to spend time with me, but instead went out and got drunk.” You then left without a word. You couldn’t stay there with him. Not like that.
 
*end Flashback*
 
Tears began to form as you thought of the fight. 

"Jagiya." He said, snapping you out your thoughts.
 
There he stood on stage. Alone. You looked around and realized you were there in a now empty arena. Wow I was deep in thought. You thought. 
 
As your eyes connected with his, he continued, “This song is for you.”
 
He began to sing a song. You loved his voice. Always have. As you heard the lyrics, you knew this song was new. He must have just wrote it. You thought.
 
It was full of sadness. You knew he was sorry. You could feel how sorry he was through the song. The tears slipped down your face. You couldn’t hold back. You cried. You missed him. You didn’t care about the fight. You just wanted him back.
 
The next thing you knew, you were being held. “Shhh jagiya. Shhh. I’m so sorry. I really am. I know I screwed up. For not I really am sorry. Please come back home. I miss you so much.” Byunghee whispered. Tears began to fall from his eyes. “I’ll make it up to. I will. I would promise, but I’ve broken so many.”
 
Turning your head to look up at him, you wiped his eyes. “You better make it up to me. I miss you too much to be away from you.”
 
He nodded his head and gave you a short sweet kiss.
 
“I love you.” 
 
“I love you too."