iii.

Trompe L'oeil

While walking towards the coffee shop, incessant thoughts flow through his head. He imagined what would he be like on stage. He foreshadowed the performances he'll do whether he's gonna do it solo or in a group. He also thought how was it to be in a boy group, or how he would handle living with them. He even thought of the funny things to do to offer for variety. Suddenly, a girl running so fast bumped him. 

"Sorry!" as she continued to run but still Hakyeon paused for a while. He watched as she saw the girl stopped running to catch her puppy. She flipped her long hair with ponytails and said

"There you are my little puppy! I've been chasing you everywhere. Don't leave by my side okay?"

Hakyeon smiled as he thought it was very cute. Then he looked at his watch as he remembered that he needed to meet the CEO of Cube. So he entered the coffee shop, and a man waved his hand.

"Hakyeon ah, here!" 

Hakyeon approached the man and said "Good evening sir."

"Take a sit"  the man said.

"I'd like to formally introduce myself. I'm Hong Seong Sung, the CEO of Cube Entertainment. The home of BEAST, 4MINUTE, G.NA. I watched your performance today and I'm really impressed."

"Thank you! I'm Cha Hakyeon, I'm a university student and I'm 20 years old. And may I ask why did you invited me?"

"Currently, we have trainees in our company that are going to debut soon, maybe in a year or two. As I saw you, I know your potential. I have something to offer to you, but I hope you will agree."

"What is it?"

"You may find it weird but I need you to join a girl group."

"What?! No Sir, I'm so sorry I can't accept this."

"I knew this would be your initial reaction but please listen to me first."

"Okay, I'm listening. But still?"

"One of my subsidiaries, A-Cube Entertainment have female trainees, which will debut in around a year or two. As you know, and what most people know, being in the industry is hard. So, I want the girls to learn and to discover things by themselves. I want to know whether they would know easily if a person is deceiving them or not. Other than that, I need you, as a spy to know their strengths and weaknesses. I need to know it so that we'll help them improve more. I want their debut to be a blast!"

"Isn't it wrong to deceive people?"

"Yes, but there are only two persons in this world, the one who deceives, and the other one who simply receives the deception. Which of the two do you want to be?"

"Of course I don't want to be fooled but-"

"I will give you three wishes, select your best priority."

"First, I want a stable livelihood for my family. Second, I want to debut...but not with the girl group. And lastly, I want to have justice for my mom" Hakyeon stopped talking as he shed tears. He told him about what happened to his mom...

"I'm so sorry to hear that, but if you would agree, I would definitely grant all your wishes. Especially the last one, I know it's very important to you. And of course, you wouldn't debut with the girl group, you'll just be with them through the duration of their training."

"Game. But how will I join them if I'm a man?!"

"I bet you have watched some gender bender dramas...when the girl pretends to be a boy....so same goes with you. Wait I will call the people who would help you with this mission."

Hakyeon was quiet for a while as the CEO prepared their contract. He thought whether this is right or wrong...he absolutely know it's wrong. But, for the sake of his wishes he is willing to do it. He promised himself that after he finishes this task, he will live a better life. 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Next chapter, Hakyeon and the girls will finally meet!!!!

Ok I know the chapter is kind of boring, lmao I wasn't supposed to update lol

But I need to release my jaehee feels hahahaha

I'll try to do a better chapter TT______TT

 

Please continue to subscribe and leave your comments. I love you~!

/N's voice/ "was it hot?!"

(spazz time: KEN X DOHEE KISS)

 

credits to leoismylion, gr8u, realvix 

{playing GR8U while pasting these pictures here are perfect}

IM SCREAMING SO MUCH SEKMRJK  IM SHAKING DAMN BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH

FINALLY MY OTP!

THIS IS SO REAL JUST DATE FOR REAL PLEASE

MY GOOD NESS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUBS! 

 

I will finally pursue a jaehee fic swear omg my feels

im drowning